ADVERTISEMENT

Name for a golf themed bar

Where? is a terrible name for a golfer's bar.

Earl's hideaway - f'ck golfers let them figure out it is a golf bar when they get there.

Shankers
Yips
Slice of heaven
Duffers
Patty O'Mulligans

Originally posted by Island Livin:
Opening a golf themed bar. What would you name it??
I would market the featured product as part of the name, if possible.

The world has plenty of Mulligan's and Nineteenth Holes.

St. Andrew's Scotch and Fine Cigars or something else put's the high margin offering front and center. It also lets hotel patrons know what to except when they walk in. Having had a job where I was at 100 properties in a year, nothing is more annoying than going into yet another hotel/resort "All-American Grill" or something. Seeing Red, White, and Blue on the walls, and there is no burger on the menu. Frustrating.

This post was edited on 3/3 2:29 PM by HuffyCane

The Water Hazard

Loose Impediments

The Flagstick

The [City Name] Open

Now, if you decide to open a golf-themed marijuana bar out in Colorado you should call it The Pot Bunker.

Gunga Ga Lunga

...but don't open a golf bar, it will fail.

GILMORE'S

It's the Happiest bar around....food and drinks should be Happy Gilmore references

The Shooter McGavin- A variety of shots and flavors, Double pistol makes it a double

The Bob Barker- An old fashion with a splash of fireball...the old man's drink that will kick your ass

Chubbs Peterson- Whiskey and Coke

Mr. Larson- one of those gigantic beer towers

Virginia Venit- Martini

Otto- Pint of PBR or the cheapest beer you can get

Hal (Ben Stiller)- Mind Eraser shot that will Put You To Sleep

Happy Gilmore- A John Daly with everclear that will make you ride the pony after a few

Originally posted by chemmie:
Gunga Ga Lunga

...but don't open a golf bar, it will fail.
You don't know where Island lives, do you? A golf themed bar might be the most frequented bar in town if it's in the right spot.

Originally posted by Island Livin:
Opening a golf themed bar. What would you name it??
Since this will likely fizzle out before i venture back to see you are opening this place on Sea Island as i imagine.

Call it "Birdies by the Sea"
Write it in Sea Island script font and have your signature drink be The Birdie - you can come up with different Birdie flavors

Why don't you call it "Breaking Scoop for the Dungeon that I Heard." You could threaten to build it, even pimp out some advertising, only to fail to produce a damn thing--kind of like your shit posting in there recently.

Originally posted by KnighttimeJoe:
Why don't you call it "Breaking Scoop for the Dungeon that I Heard." You could threaten to build it, even pimp out some advertising, only to fail to produce a damn thing--kind of like your shit posting in there recently.
Sometimes I think you're a little too harsh, but that's some funny sh!t right there.

Sometimes I think you're a little too harsh, but that's some funny sh!t right there.

Originally posted by EweSeaEff:
Naw, I'm not harsh. Just impatient. It's all in good fun.

Originally posted by EweSeaEff:
Nah, he was right on, Island needs to stop being a troll in the dungeon. WC troll all you want, but dont do that sh:t in the dungeon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT