ADVERTISEMENT

National Championship Game Preview...who ya got?

Our college football national champion will be crowned tonight. Our expert staff has chimed in with their predictions. But, we want your predictions and analysis as well in this interactive piece in the comments section of this article. Who ya got? Dawgs or Tide?

http://lastwordoncollegefootball.co...championship-game-preview-georgia-vs-alabama/

Troll Troll Troll.....

pigskin-6.gif

Probably won't watch it until the end. I've got a UCF celebration to go to, then maybe something more important like doing laundry or reading a book.

I want Georgia to win because other than Bama fans, who wants them to win? If Bama wins, though, it apparently puts us #1 in a few more computer polls, which lends credence to our argument. Plus, who did Bama really beat prior to the CFI semi-final last week? 10-4 Fresno State, 7-6 FSU, 9-4 LSU, 9-4 Miss St, or 10-4 Auburn...oh wait, they lost to them. Tennessee and Vandy went 1-15 in SEC play. Arkansas was 1-7 in SEC play, etc... Truly, their schedule prior to last week wasn't that much tougher, and for a team riddled with 4/5 star recruits deep into their depth chart, why wouldn't they have won most of those games. They should.

Still doesn't mean we couldn't have gone toe-to-toe with any of the 4 teams in the CFI. We'll never know now.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoKnights2003
If Bama wins our claim to National champs is even more legitimate and we may get a few 1st place votes in the some polls.

Bam as Defense with rest is real good and I like the experience of Hurts over Fromm. Bama in a close low scoring game.

In tonight's battle for 2nd place, I hold my nose and choose Bambi, I mean Bama. Master Saban will school yet another apprentice.

Is the Miss USA contest tonight? I heard Miss Georgia and Miss Alabama are the finalists.....

Serious question, does anyone one know what either contestant will do for the talent portion of the soiree? Just hoping it's not duelling banjos........:eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT