National Championship Parade Celebration Magic Kingdom Sunday 4:30

DSpoLUbWsAEPydt

Last edited:
The non UCF fans seem to be split

25% yes UCF should claim a share of the title
25% yes UCF should’ve had a chance at the playoff
50% I’m scared of losing the status quo and want to see the SEC win every title

Reactions: GoKnights2003
Anyone concerned the banner won’t say “ National Champions”?

If it doesn't, then mine will. That said, this is the site I am having make a few. One to hang in my office, one to hang in my house, and another to hang from the warehouse.

What size/shape/design you guys think is the best ?
http://schoolpride.com/Banners/Banner-Gallery

I am personally considering something very similar to one of these. Re-done and tweaked of course with UCF black and gold, the UCF logo, our helmet, 2017 National Champions, 13-0, in standard UCF font, etc...
a-denison-swimming-ncaa-championship-banners.jpg

The non UCF fans seem to be split

25% yes UCF should claim a share of the title
25% yes UCF should’ve had a chance at the playoff
50% I’m scared of losing the status quo and want to see the SEC win every title
Get the point, but think the 50% goes to UCF is/are the Undefeated NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

If it would be best for Disney to have the parade on its property, they could allow UCF football season ticket holders, UCF students, Peach Bowl ticket holders (other legitimate supporters?) in to Disney park at no charge for the day of the UCF parade. UCF could somehow disseminate proof of these supporters to allow for admission to Disney for that day. Or, some other idea?
Problem. The ESECPN cartel is owned by Disney!

If it doesn't, then mine will. That said, this is the site I am having make a few. One to hang in my office, one to hang in my house, and another to hang from the warehouse.

What size/shape/design you guys think is the best ?
http://schoolpride.com/Banners/Banner-Gallery

I am personally considering something very similar to one of these. Re-done and tweaked of course with UCF black and gold, the UCF logo, our helmet, 2017 National Champions, 13-0, in standard UCF font, etc...
a-denison-swimming-ncaa-championship-banners.jpg
Looks good! I can see it, as long as NATIONAL CHAMPIONS is foremost

Actually, if we could find a way to get rid of Vandy, we might consider a slot in THE LEAGUE!

The solution has been out there a long time. Dan Wetzel has pushed a 16 game playoff for years. Every conference champ should get in. The SEC likes playing FCS and Sunbelt schools, so they really shouldn't have a problem with it. Let's face it, the P5 schools are afraid, and they do not want to share the money. The sham that was the Big 12 "expansion", I mean no expansion, should prove that. They were paid by Fox and ESPN not to expand. I love the fact that UCF is giving the P5 and ESPN and friends a big middle finger.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/college-football-playoff-plan-132100316--ncaaf.html

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/1/2/16842174/ucf-national-championship-parade-banner

Way to go Danny White! Details for parade later today and banner to be hung from the stadium :)

Mr. White is making a fool of himself. UCF is not the national champion. Fantastic year, but you can not beat one ranked team in double overtime, skip the playoffs, and beat a 4 loss Auburn to claim to be national champions.

UCF Alum should very proud of their season but embarrassed at how far the claims are going.

UCF beat 4 un-ranked teams by less than 11 points and went into double overtime to beat the only ranked team (#20) played before the bowl. That low ranking (#20) team scored 55 points on UCF.

Beating Auburn in a bowl game after Auburn got eliminated from playoff opportunity is not the same as beating Clemson or Oklahoma in the first round of the playoffs and then beating Alabama or Georgia in the championship game a week later.

Awesome season! Unbelievable Finish! But, you are not the National Champions.

Last edited:
Where else would you hold a fairy tale paper championship parade other than Disney? Seems like the ideal fit.

Lolololol I know you guys are riding high after your great season. Just know how desperate and pathetic this whole thing looks to the rest of the nation.

Mr. White is making a fool of himself. UCF is not the national champion. Fantastic year, but you can not beat one ranked team in double overtime, skip the playoffs, and beat a 4 loss Auburn to claim to be national champions.

UCF Alum should very proud of their season but embarrassed at how far the claims are going.

UCF beat 4 un-ranked teams by less than 11 points and went into double overtime to beat the only ranked team (#20) played before the bowl. That low ranking (#20) team scored 55 points on UCF.

Beating Auburn in a bowl game after Auburn got eliminated from playoff opportunity is not the same as beating Clemson or Oklahoma in the first round of the playoffs and then beating Alabama or Georgia in the championship game a week later.

The point of all this is obviously going over your head.

Where else would you hold a fairy tale paper championship parade other than Disney? Seems like the ideal fit.

Lolololol I know you guys are riding high after your great season. Just know how desperate and pathetic this whole thing looks to the rest of the nation.

Sorry we stole your thunder this year..enjoy it from a distance

LOL. Can't skip if you weren't invited. You also have no idea whether we could have beaten any of the 4 consolation teams. Everyone though we'd lose to Auburn, too. Hypothetical "can't" are just as bad as hypothetical "can".

Exactly. Everyone of the opinion that "you wouldn't be undefeated if you played in a P5 conference" was also of the "Auburn is going to go over there and dust them" opinion, so why should we listen to these great prophets of college football? Only 1 undefeated team this year left standing.

Ohhhh, I see you are basing that on that SUBJECTIVE cfp ranking. The same ranking people (I won't say "system", because there is no reasonable equations to how they come up with there ranking) who ranked UCF as #12... look at the other polls (you know the ones that have some sort of algorithm) and most show is beating 3 ranked teams (USF 1x, and Memphis 2x). Oh and I forgot, was Bama able to beat Auburn even 1x? Or was Georgia able to beat them both times they played Auburn?

Last edited:

And the Nation keeps talking about it and more and more national media are finally speaking out what sham the P5 and the CFB has become.

That NEVER would have happened without UCF shouting from the rooftops!

Keep Celebrating UCF! This is driving those with miserable lives crazy...so keep smiling and keep Celebrating!

And the Nation keeps talking about it and more and more national media are finally speaking out what sham the P5 and the CFB has become.

That NEVER would have happened without UCF shouting from the rooftops!

Keep Celebrating UCF! This is driving those with miserable lives crazy...so keep smiling and keep Celebrating!

UCFacts

UCF 4-0 vs Sagarin top 41. Alabama 4-1. UCF beat 4 teams ranked by AP and Coaches poll. CFP ranking system is just a feedback loop to support their agenda. Hence why they ranked Fresno State when they had an FPI of 60 to give Alabama a quality win.

Why don't you get lost so you can go back to looking for that guy ?

No...let's keep this clown around...as it's TORTURE for him/her/it to see UCF Fans and our team/school having sooooo much fun!

Good point. Maybe we should tell him that we found Owen and that we have him bound and gagged in the same room where they keep USF's trophies ?

some of our fans need to get over the 'don't associate with the tourist side of Orlando'. This is a reward for the Players and an asset the Program has in their back pocket. Coach Frost used the parks as part of his Official Visit weekends and the players/recruits love it. Doing it Downtown is not logical with the resources and it is more likely to look cheap and sparse

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT