ADVERTISEMENT

National Champs over Bama! (As Usual)

Why do their uniforms still have the urine gold from the GOL days? Can’t Nike get them some anthracite or real gold uniforms?

You men care about this.
A. Them girls are hot
B. The stuff they do is unbelievablly difficult
C. Again, you’re clearly a noob because UCF cheer has been a big deal for a long time. Our head coach, Linda Gooch is a legend in that field and bleeds black and gold. This is part of our tradition.
D. Alabama cares as they make it a priority so I guess they probably use it as a distraction as well (as do most SEC schools)
E. Cheer continues to gain popularity. It’s one of Netflix’s top shows right now.
F. You should root for all things UCF, especially when it’s your Alma mater. I get excited when I hear we won a computer science competition against schools like MIT. It’s good for the brand.
G. Better than being excited about a mascot championship.

A. Them girls are hot
C. Again, you’re clearly a noob because UCF cheer has been a big deal for a long time. Our head coach, Linda Gooch is a legend in that field and bleeds black and gold. This is part of our tradition.
D. Alabama cares as they make it a priority so I guess they probably use it as a distraction as well (as do most SEC schools)
E. Cheer continues to gain popularity. It’s one of Netflix’s top shows right now.
F. You should root for all things UCF, especially when it’s your Alma mater. I get excited when I hear we won a computer science competition against schools like MIT. It’s good for the brand.

Mmmmm hmmmm. This is true.

A. Them girls are hot

F is in question.

Reactions: ahabmw
A. Them girls are hot
A noob? Try a cow.

Reactions: JAFFX2
This is going to bring "good publicity" to the school. Ok, there's maybe a couple of dozen football fans that would care about a cheering championship and they are all posting here.

It's incredible the things that are posted in this forum. I feel like I am in another planet.

Was also into Jeopardy when we had a student on there (Spring of 2018?). Some people only watch Jerry Springer. Or whatever other shows jobless people watch on daytime tv.

Reactions: ahabmw
Was also into Jeopardy when we had a student on there (Spring of 2018?). Some people only watch Jerry Springer. Or whatever other shows jobless people watch on daytime tv.

I am sure all of that is very relevant to UCF football. Much more important than hiring coaches that can effectively recruit the state. I'll openly disagree with the sheep, our Florida recruiting is poor.

This is going to bring "good publicity" to the school. Ok, there's maybe a couple of dozen football fans that would care about a cheering championship and they are all posting here.

It's incredible the things that are posted in this forum. I feel like I am in another planet.
It’s way different here than your cow board. Here we celebrate positive things with UCF athletics. Over on the cow board and in every one of your posts it’s nothing but negativity toward UCF. So yes get used to seeing positivity when we win national championships or curbstomp your bulls in the war on i4 games and overall. This is the absolute best era to be a UCF fan. Sorry we passed your school by.

Reactions: JAFFX2

you can always GTF out of here........

How the hell did this become about recruiting?

You’re not just a fan of a college for the sport, you’re a fan because you love the school.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Actually, both Alabama and UCF won ...

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...--dance-team-national-champion-300989643.html

Winners from Division 1A included:

Coed Cheer: UCF
All Girl Cheer: University of Alabama

Pom: University of Tennessee
Jazz: The Ohio State University
Hip Hop: San Diego State University
Coed Cheer Game Day: University of Tennessee
All Girl Cheer Game Day: University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Dance Game Day: University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Mascot: University of Colorado Boulder

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT