ADVERTISEMENT

National Champs Seattle

Flem3000

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2016
Walk into a restaurant in DT Seattle to grab dinner. I sit down at the bar with my UCF jacket on. Bartender comes over asks for my drink order and then looks down at my jacket. Next thing out of his mouth is, "You guys got screwed, you should be National Champs!"

Walk into a restaurant in DT Seattle to grab dinner. I sit down at the bar with my UCF jacket on. Bartender comes over asks for my drink order and then looks down at my jacket. Next thing out of his mouth is, "You guys got screwed, you should be National Champs!"
How many places do you visit in a week lol

I hope that you told him that we are national champs.

Loan me some frequent flyer miles. [smoke]

Reactions: Flem3000
Wife is due in April so I am packing in as many visit with my sales guys in January and February. I'm thinking about hitting a lay over on Friday instead of direct just to expand the brand a little more.

Since you are hitting the road so much you need to invest in a black and gold suit with a UCF tie and UCF lapel pin and wear it 24/7.

I was out snowboarding in colorado and I had people comment on my UCF sticker on my board and talk about us being claiming the title. Its everywhere...

In West Palm Beach the last couple of weeks people mentioned me wearing UCF stuff. I usually just get the , my son or niece goes there. Recently it’s about the football team. I have former coworkers texting me who usually didn’t have much good to say about UCF. Nothing bad either just nothing good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT