ADVERTISEMENT

National Signing Day Feb 1st

Shark19

Golden Knight
Sep 13, 2009
Well there isn’t much interest or coverage less than a week out. As far as I know, we have no commits. For grins, I went and looked at the Rivals 250 and there are 8-9 guys that still show un-committed.

Anyone hearing anything? Shouldn’t we have a few slots open?

I saw an article and a few of the top players in State had us as finalists. Dee Jay Holmes it said was us or Western Ky. Not sure if others are involved.

There has been helicopters flying around over here in Brevard County.

Recruiting helicopters dazzle at Brevard high schools, including Georgia's Kirby Smart​

• Haha
Reactions: Nautiknight

Tracking the Harris twins​

Package deals between high school friends don’t typically come together in recruiting. There are too many factors that come into play when choosing a school.

But you know when package deals do happen? When the players are twins.

Four-star linebackers Andrew and Michael Harris of Altamonte Springs (Fla.) Lake Brantley decommitted from UCF on Dec. 18 after Knights defensive coordinator Travis Williams left to take the same job at Arkansas. But UCF is still in the picture. So is Maryland, which theoretically could land Harbor and these two linebackers, both of whom are ranked in the top 400 nationally.

The Harris twins will announce their decision on national signing day.

I saw an article and a few of the top players in State had us as finalists. Dee Jay Holmes it said was us or Western Ky. Not sure if others are involved.

I keep checking all over about once a week for info on Deejay, but haven’t seen anything . Thanks for the update, we need guys who can win the 1x1 battles off the edge.

I know many people don’t put emphasis on “star rankings”. With that being said it seems we are offering a lot of 3-star players. I was hoping to see more 4 and 5 star offers with the new Big12, P5 backing. Thoughts?

Tracking the Harris twins​

Package deals between high school friends don’t typically come together in recruiting. There are too many factors that come into play when choosing a school.

But you know when package deals do happen? When the players are twins.

Four-star linebackers Andrew and Michael Harris of Altamonte Springs (Fla.) Lake Brantley decommitted from UCF on Dec. 18 after Knights defensive coordinator Travis Williams left to take the same job at Arkansas. But UCF is still in the picture. So is Maryland, which theoretically could land Harbor and these two linebackers, both of whom are ranked in the top 400 nationally.

The Harris twins will announce their decision on national signing day.

According to Brandon’s story on the front page, the Harris twins will be on campus this weekend for the big recruiting event.
Weird to think they would be coming here if they are locked in on Maryland like everyone seems to believe. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Yaes
Reactions: tjb74
Friday Night Lights this weekend which is bringing in a ton of top talent including the twins. Could be a big weekend for UCF.

Reactions: Yaes
Have we ever had a recruit commit, then decommit, only to recommit? I can't remember any.

It would awesome and definitely fill a huge whole in our roster. I have to think if they are at all concerned with early playing time, we have to be one of the best options there.

Reactions: tjb74
Have we ever had a recruit commit, then decommit, only to recommit? I can't remember any.

It would awesome and definitely fill a huge whole in our roster. I have to think if they are at all concerned with early playing time, we have to be one of the best options there.

It happened way back in December of 2022. Guys name was Isaiah Nixon. Haha

Yep...they're Hometown Heroes, family and friends get to all the home games, they play early and a lot and our leading tackler last year (with double the number of anyone else) is in his last year. It's the right decision.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
According to Brandon’s story on the front page, the Harris twins will be on campus this weekend for the big recruiting event.
Weird to think they would be coming here if they are locked in on Maryland like everyone seems to believe. 🤷🏻‍♂️
well it is easy for them to stop by campus even without any official visit , maybe direct comparisons w Maryland are making them think twice. said it many times UCF Spring Semester is when the school really shines compared to many in the region

I stopped thinking we had a chance with them but if they do sign w us major credit to Simms

Reactions: tjb74 and Yaes

January 30​

One of the most productive players still available in the class of 2023 says Colorado will have a hat on the table ahead of a National Signing Day decision on Wednesday.

DeeJay Holmes, the Pahokee (Fla.) High School star who broke the storied school's sack record and set the pace nationally with 32.5 sacks as a senior in 2022, told The Grove Report has Colorado contending with Ole Miss, Cincinnati, UCF and USF for his signature.

Holmes visited Ole Miss over the weekend but says he is still open ahead of a press conference announcement at Pahokee High School come Wednesday.

Will the Buffs land another Floridian to wrap up the class of 2023?

ADVERTISEMENT