ADVERTISEMENT

NBA draft and signing thread

That's a lie. Sacramento sucks, especially the area around the arena.

Much of the area around their new downtown arena has been totally rebuilt with more on the way. It's a much more inviting area compared to their former home (ARCO Arena) which was built on the outskirts of town.

Lakers need a lot of minimum salary players. Maybe not tacko bc they don’t have time to develop players but Aubrey and bj could step in and play a little.

Reactions: Endeavor.
Lakers need a lot of minimum salary players. Maybe not tacko bc they don’t have time to develop players but Aubrey and bj could step in and play a little.
Lebron doesn’t like playing with rookies. Probably won’t happen. I think Celtics, Hawks, maybe Magic because he may sell some tickets and one other team that has 4 draft picks could be a landing spot. Not sure if Pacers or Kings said anything to him during his workouts.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Lebron doesn’t like playing with rookies. Probably won’t happen. I think Celtics, Hawks, maybe Magic because he may sell some tickets and one other team that has 4 draft picks could be a landing spot. Not sure if Pacers or Kings said anything to him during his workouts.

Lebron is basically going to have the same band of misfits he had in Cleveland the 1st time.

I root for all UCF guys to get paid but I doubt Tacko ever becomes a rotational player in the NBA even if he gets drafted. I would have hope for a higher ceiling if he only played 1 year of college and if PnR didn't dominate the League today.

I root for all UCF guys to get paid but I doubt Tacko ever becomes a rotational player in the NBA even if he gets drafted. I would have hope for a higher ceiling if he only played 1 year of college and if PnR didn't dominate the League today.
I don’t think pick and roll is his weakness. Perimeter play is. On both ends.

I don’t think pick and roll is his weakness. Perimeter play is. On both ends.
Why can't his tall ass just do this from the perimeter?
11EPEMN.jpg

Tacko nit drafted. Haven’t heard who he is signing with. Dawkins signed with Pelicans on an Exhibit 10 contract which is one step below a 2 way. If he gets cut by NBA team he can report to Pelicans G League Affiliate and after 60 days gets a $50 K bonus. Or can sign a 2 way contract and get bonus right away. Pelicans just got a lot of bodies in AD trade so I’d think it’s G League or overseas for him.

Tacko nit drafted. Haven’t heard who he is signing with. Dawkins signed with Pelicans on an Exhibit 10 contract which is one step below a 2 way. If he gets cut by NBA team he can report to Pelicans G League Affiliate and after 60 days gets a $50 K bonus. Or can sign a 2 way contract and get bonus right away. Pelicans just got a lot of bodies in AD trade so I’d think it’s G League or overseas for him.
BJ going straight overseas?

Tacko was a year too slow to develop. What he did at the end of his senior season should have happened in his junior year. I think a lot of teams wanted him to be a player they could draft, but they couldn't justify it. Dawkins had to be viewed as someone that can immediately step on the court and contribute, he's basically at his ceiling for development because of his age.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT