ADVERTISEMENT

NBA TNT Announcers sees Trump, SJW's want him fired

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
This is hilarious!

TNT Announcer Kevin McHale went to hear Trump give a speech near his Hometown in MN and now some SJW's in the media want him fired and never work again in the NBA.

SJW's made McHale one of the top trendy topics on Twitter late last night and this am

Here is one of those "journalist" clowns:

PS. Even a few brave liberals had to respond and tell this clown he is actually a clown.

Why do you snowflakes care so much about what individual idiots say on Twitter?

If only everyone could be as loving as our First Lady of the U.S.

Wow!! SJWRacists even went after McKahle's wife with so much trash she had to close her Twitter account.

Now ESPN Personalities are attacking McHale.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/kevin-mchale-fire-attending-donald-trump-rally/

#america!

Just look at the hate filled, vile subhumans we have on this board. There's millions of deranged morons in this country just like this.

It's an interesting common theme- hateful liberals always try to attack people's family when they're throwing their temper tantrums.

Pathetic. Embarrassed to share a country with this degenerates

Just look at the hate filled, vile subhumans we have on this board. There's millions of deranged morons in this country just like this.

It's an interesting common theme- hateful liberals always try to attack people's family when they're throwing their temper tantrums.

It’s SAD really. Really is.

Remember that time trump made fun of the disabled guy? Were you embarrassed then?

It’s SAD really. Really is.

Remember that time trump made fun of the disabled guy? Were you embarrassed then?
85 has no integrity. Even if he had something to say about Trump, he wouldn't. Because that would mean he would have to swallow his pride for a moment. Just like he keeps acting like he doesn't read our posts, even though he replies to them by proxy and even hits the "like" button for them. He won't just come out and deal with it, and he keeps playing games. He has no backbone, and his father is embarrassed by him.

Wait... Kevin McHale was a clown well before this!!

This is hilarious!

TNT Announcer Kevin McHale went to hear Trump give a speech near his Hometown in MN and now some SJW's in the media want him fired and never work again in the NBA.

SJW's made McHale one of the top trendy topics on Twitter late last night and this am

Here is one of those "journalist" clowns:

PS. Even a few brave liberals had to respond and tell this clown he is actually a clown.
Ok for black athletes to be political but not white athletes?

I once watched some old footage of the NBA when it was predominately white players. They passed the ball, shot from outside, had actual plays on court. It was beautiful to watch. Now it looks like a bunch of subhumans fighting over a water melon. Pushing, grappling, constant traveling. No sportsmanlike conduct. What a disgrace!

I guess one of the ways the goal of a nefarious entity (liberals) in bringing down
America and its successful place in the nations of the world would be to breed out our competitive, aggressive, intuitive nature that to certain degrees has enabled us to
achieve at the pace we have. In other words, lets kill or degrade sports, where these traits are practiced and encouraged. I'm sure it must be somewhere in Rules for Rads

ESPN: Promoting racism and killing our interest in sports. Libtard sjw commies are brain dead like DeNiro and Fonda.

I once watched some old footage of the NBA when it was predominately white players. They passed the ball, shot from outside, had actual plays on court. It was beautiful to watch. Now it looks like a bunch of subhumans fighting over a water melon.

CHZfvp3.gif

Reactions: ProAttitude
I once watched some old footage of the NBA when it was predominately white players. They passed the ball, shot from outside, had actual plays on court. It was beautiful to watch. Now it looks like a bunch of subhumans fighting over a water melon.
@Brandon come on now. We probably have to draw the line at a poster just straight up calling black people subhuman right? I know most of the posters on here get called out for veiled racism but when you say the NBA has become subhumans fighting over a watermelon it's probably time to take out the trash with a ban.

@Brandon while I too agree that redice is past due for ban, please also address those board members who ignore basic rules of the board like no personal attacks and no involving of others family

That surely is a bannable action

If the President of the United States was local to me, and I had the time to attend, I would attend. Not to show support. Not because I believe in him. But only to hear his words, from his mouth, unfiltered, unedited for time, so I could evaluate him for exactly who he is.

Same goes for my Congressmen/women too. I prefer to hear them directly, especially anything unscripted, outside the US media, and away from other BS. We need to stop this built-by-association non-sense. Stop trying to destroy people's careers over it.

Geez this almost makes me want to attend a Trump event. Not because I will ever vote for him, but because I just want to hear him, unfiltered, let alone let anyone try to 'label' me.

If only everyone could be as loving as our First Lady of the U.S.
^ I think you just described part of the problem.

Remember when the right-wing media used to pick apart everything Michelle Obama ever did or said or even just wore?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT