ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska AD calls Scott Frost coaching UCF in Peach Bowl a ‘commercial’ for Huskers

It's the truth. Scott and Nebraska was discussed heavily during Championship game. Leaked that he was the coach before the game was over, and was even asked about it on the field. Now that it is official, that will be a primary story line for the bowl game.

What are you talking about? Im not doubting the announcers will discuss the situation through the game. My comment addressed the fact that that lying POS Moos has been totally bent over by Frost regarding our bowl game. He's trying to spin a negative into a positive but just looks like a weak and impotent old geezer.

Last edited:
If Frost coaches. There will be a bunch of side videos of the future of Nebraska football.

No.

What are the alternatives given the entire staff 'cept 2 are gone?

TW and Beckton on their own? ...does that give the team the best chance to win?

Kids/Team come first... Any info on their preference?

What are the alternatives given the entire staff 'cept 2 are gone?

TW and Beckton on their own? ...does that give the team the best chance to win?

Kids/Team come first... Any info on their preference?

I'm getting my headset out of the drawer. I'll meet you at the stadium at 8am sharpish.

I don't a give a damn about Nebraska getting a commercial, lord knows they need it. If the players want him, then they should get him or vice versa. They come first and foremost above anything else.

Only explanation for this idiocy is this: the whole UCF administration had a collective stroke and are temporarily mentally impaired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT