ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska D Senate Candidate

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
@DaShuckster this is your boy isn't it?

The text messages, which were obtained by The Associated Press, were from a group chat involving Janicek and five other people, including the female staffer. At one point, he wrote that he had argued with her and then asked whether the campaign should spend money on “getting her laid.”

“It will probably take three guys,” he wrote, before describing in graphic detail an imagined group sex scene involving the female staffer.

Despite the state party’s request that he withdraw, Janicek told CNN that he “did not consider it ever.”

“I’d like to just move on with the campaign, but the Nebraska Democratic Party has taken it in another direction,” he said. …

Janicek, the party’s nominee running against Nebraska Republican Sen. Ben Sasse, told CNN that in late May he sent a text message to a group including himself, the female former staffer and four other campaign staffers. He characterized the message as “simply repeating what she had said earlier in the week, that she needed to get laid.”

I’m an openly gay man running for senate against Ben Sasse, so it was not sexual harassment, it was something that had been discussed between her and a girlfriend,” Janicek said, later adding that he had overheard the staffer’s phone conversation at campaign headquarters.

https://apnews.com/db5b8e0b714d76827262eb0381574312

@DaShuckster this is your boy isn't it?

The text messages, which were obtained by The Associated Press, were from a group chat involving Janicek and five other people, including the female staffer. At one point, he wrote that he had argued with her and then asked whether the campaign should spend money on “getting her laid.”

“It will probably take three guys,” he wrote, before describing in graphic detail an imagined group sex scene involving the female staffer.

Despite the state party’s request that he withdraw, Janicek told CNN that he “did not consider it ever.”

“I’d like to just move on with the campaign, but the Nebraska Democratic Party has taken it in another direction,” he said. …

Janicek, the party’s nominee running against Nebraska Republican Sen. Ben Sasse, told CNN that in late May he sent a text message to a group including himself, the female former staffer and four other campaign staffers. He characterized the message as “simply repeating what she had said earlier in the week, that she needed to get laid.”

I’m an openly gay man running for senate against Ben Sasse, so it was not sexual harassment, it was something that had been discussed between her and a girlfriend,” Janicek said, later adding that he had overheard the staffer’s phone conversation at campaign headquarters.

https://apnews.com/db5b8e0b714d76827262eb0381574312
Well damn. It was going to be such a close race too.*

In all seriousness, the nebraska Democrat party has been in total shambles for about 4 years. Its weird because they had a really successful run for 50 years, but it has just collapsed.

I was going to make a generic “wait you can’t do that??” joke but his excuse is that he’s gay? What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Reactions: DAiello18
ADVERTISEMENT