ADVERTISEMENT

Never hire Ricky Bobby to mow your lawn

Game_Day_Sports

Golden Knight
Jul 17, 2008
My lawn mower died and while I am working a ton of hours to get a new product released, my wife hired a lawn service. These mental midgets mowed my lawn today after that heavy downpour last night. They destroyed the lawn. Over half of the thing is going to need to be resodded becaused they decided to do burnouts and donuts and dug down below the grass line into the dirt.

If you hear of an altercation in East Orlando, I shot the f*cker in the face.

Be patient. The lawn will return, as it takes some time to get used to the newer equipment. Best decision I ever made was freeing up the 2 hours every weekend from having to mow the lawn for just $80 a month. I thought they trashed my lawn the first couple of times too, but it came back and now looks great. Fertilizer will help.

Be patient. The lawn will return, as it takes some time to get used to the newer equipment. Best decision I ever made was freeing up the 2 hours every weekend from having to mow the lawn for just $80 a month. I thought they trashed my lawn the first couple of times too, but it came back and now looks great. Fertilizer will help.
No, the lawn had standing water and they mowed it anyway and put ruts in the grass below the grass line into the dirt. It looks like they got the mower stuck a couple of times. They've been mowing it for 2 months now so I got past the initial stuff and it was looking good until today when they went mud bogging in my front yard. They also managed to some how rip up my neighbor's yard in the process too.

Owner is coming out to figure out what he needs to repair.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT