ADVERTISEMENT

New Balance Football

dont see why the shade. New Balance is very much involved today with big name athletes, Kawhi Leonard is signed with them. Also a local company (with a 4.5 billion revenue) supporting the hometown team is a good thing. They're not the flashiest shoe brand but it's not like theres a Nike originating in every city.

dont see why the shade. New Balance is very much involved today with big name athletes, Kawhi Leonard is signed with them. Also a local company (with a 4.5 billion revenue) supporting the hometown team is a good thing. They're not the flashiest shoe brand but it's not like theres a Nike originating in every city.
It’s good for NB. Time will tell if it’s good for BC. They don’t typically get 5 star kids anyway but if high 3 stars are on fence between a few schools, Brand of shoes and clothing they are given could play a factor. Sneaker Heads buy the Leonard’s. Not the typical kid with one pair of basketball shoe every 6 months. He gets paid a lot of money to wear them. It’s akin to your parents buying you school clothes from K Mart. Good for parents but kids get made fun of.

Grew up wearing Walmart and Kmart supplemented by Goodwill and Salvation Army. Can confirm getting made fun of. It was all we could afford though. Might be a smart move by BC financially but also probably wont help or hurt the team. They're never very good anyway.

New balance the last 5 years has gotten a lot closer to Nike and adidas in compared to performance and marketing. Their running shoes now are not the dorky ones in the 90’s

New balance the last 5 years has gotten a lot closer to Nike and adidas in compared to performance and marketing. Their running shoes now are not the dorky ones in the 90’s
If they give BB team KLs it could help. Random shoes not right now.

Nike apparel is superior to all of the other options and it’s not close yet.

I could see non-football schools considering NB as an option. KLs would be a must imo for the basketball teams.

If you haven’t worn a pair of NB fresh foam sneakers you’re missing out. Haven’t bought a pair of nikes since I started wearing them.

Nike apparel is superior to all of the other options and it’s not close yet.

I could see non-football schools considering NB as an option. KLs would be a must imo for the basketball teams.

If you haven’t worn a pair of NB fresh foam sneakers you’re missing out. Haven’t bought a pair of nikes since I started wearing them.
I can second the fresh foam comfort. Had some trail runners that were one of the best pair of shoes I've ever owned.

Reactions: UCF_Kaz
NB has really nice shoes and I like the clothing they're putting out now. To be honest I think under armour is overrated...

Add me to the NB list. Picked up a pair of trail running shoes and they’re fresh as hell. My sons are high school and college aged and they’ve commented positively towards NB when chatting about trends. Their cleats are really popular in the lacrosse world too.

ADVERTISEMENT