ADVERTISEMENT

New ESPN Fpi rankings

It’s not happening man. Please let it go.
A former player says Allegiant sucks you complain because parents and recruits read it. Then he posts news of a 20% chance we make playoffs and it’s ok for you to say it won’t happen? Mixed signals.

A former player says Allegiant sucks you complain because parents and recruits read it. Then he posts news of a 20% chance we make playoffs and it’s ok for you to say it won’t happen? Mixed signals.
The former was several posters publicly belittling a former player. The latter is a topic that gets posted on here once a week and somehow fans keep believing the lies told by ESPN and the committee that every team has a chance.

The former was several posters publicly belittling a former player. The latter is a topic that gets posted on here once a week and somehow fans keep believing the lies told by ESPN and the committee that every team has a chance.
I'm not a former player. But I do think we have a chance for the CFP. I disagree, I never said every team has a chance, I think only 6-10 teams really have a chance, and I think we are one of them. I think our chance is really slim, but I do think there is a path that could unfold. If you don't want to believe, that's your choice, I won't tell you how to live your life.

The former player has multiple times called us small time. They gave Twitter. They can read it themselves. Look at the responses he got from our fans. I don’t follow him but because of the people I do, I saw it.

I think to get the truth about playoffs and our chances, you can listen to the lies, and then hit reality when the talking heads constantly pick UCF as a lock for NY bowl, not even a whiff about playoffs except "UCF fans want playoff" etc. Talking heads and committee breath a sigh of relief that the Big 10 and maybe/probably PAC coming back means there isn't the slightest chance a G5 gets in. After all, this year especially, they don't play anybody.

I think to get the truth about playoffs and our chances, you can listen to the lies, and then hit reality when the talking heads constantly pick UCF as a lock for NY bowl, not even a whiff about playoffs except "UCF fans want playoff" etc. Talking heads and committee breath a sigh of relief that the Big 10 and maybe/probably PAC coming back means there isn't the slightest chance a G5 gets in. After all, this year especially, they don't play anybody.
The whole point was putting an article saying we had a chance, the poster said we have no chance, a day after the same poster said don’t put a tweet a former player tweets about us because the responses were somewhat negative towards the former player tweeting. Citing families and recruits read this. Which would you prefer, a player saying bad things about our university and getting backlash or a poster putting an article up saying we have a 20% chance and a fan commenting that’s a dumb article. We have no chance. Oh let me send my kid to the school who the fans of that school don’t think they have a chance.
Don’t come to the open forum to get up to date accurate info if you are a parent should be the statement. Positive or negative.

It’s not happening man. Please let it go.
Notre Dame game cancelled this weekend. This is how we can get in. Big name schools have too many games cancelled and we 1) go undefeated, 2) Win easily against all opponents (even Cincy twice) 3) have the top offense in terms of scoring, yards, etc., and 4) there is a little shake up at the top, Georgia loses 2 games do to covid, all big 10 lose 1-2 games except for OSU, etc...

Our chance is slim, but if ever there's a chance for a G5 school, its this year.

ADVERTISEMENT