ADVERTISEMENT

New LB commit…

Ok so Jason Beede got it wrong when he said this guy was a freshman. He was a class of 2018 commit to Savannah St. Found some tape of his on YouTube.

Dude is an FCS transfer. Not much to get excited about there. Nothing against the kid. We are a little desperate to just have bodies for the LB unit. Let’s hope we can get in a few more and at least have good competition.

Dude is an FCS transfer. Not much to get excited about there. Nothing against the kid. We are a little desperate to just have bodies for the LB unit. Let’s hope we can get in a few more and at least have good competition.
Hopefully he is a walk-on because I haven't seen the credentials like Perry, Grable, Moll have for FCS top level guys

Reactions: FoxKnight
Lately its been a turnstile. I cant keep up. I will check the roster in August
True dat! My head is spinning with all the commitments, decommitments, solid speculations and then rugs getting yanked!
Like watching plinko chips bouncing their way all over the board on their way to a final resting place. Sometimes they land where you hope but usually it’s a big fat zero!

Reactions: PhDee
Since we are talking LB’s. Saw that Terrence Lewis did a post on IG in front of Nicholson fieldhouse today. Assuming he is back on campus for summer training.

Reactions: PhDee
Well the music hasn't stopped yet. With the turnover and transfers they are going to have to wear name tags on the first day of fall camp. 😁
I think we're close to wrapping this up (but I have no idea how good this group will be)....my scorecard says that, as of now, in addition to the limited number of returnees, the 4 new guys are Lewis and Jennings (don't know if these two will be eligible) and Johnson and Yates (two FCS transfers). Hoping that all are ready and can participate beginning with SC State. One thing for sure, we're gonna see how good our D Coordinator is....

Didn't we just welcome Moll in April and then he was gone in May? So how about UCF gets this guy signed, on campus and working out with the team so that we know he'll be on the roster in Sept. Then we'll welcome him to Knight Nation.
Let’s hope his leg is still attached.

I was joking but he’s had injury problems and coming from lower level of football. Not sure why we are targeting all these hurt guys. We’ve also been whiffing a lot on our main targets lately.
The lack of depth is the reason, it's a big concern to have more numbers before fall camp. Maturity of the players coming off an injury should count for something.

The lack of depth is the reason, it's a big concern to have more numbers before fall camp. Maturity of the players coming off an injury should count for something.
Typically guys that get hurt early in careers get hurt later on too. Then we are back to square 1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT