ADVERTISEMENT

New Mobile Layout

Didn‘t notice.

I‘m a Boomer experiencing cognitive decline.

Right. Noticing Blue Names for everyone, Different Font and a completely new layout design makes me have cognitive decline.

Because someone with lowering brain function would pick up on things? Oh wait It would be the opposite.

Right. Noticing Blue Names for everyone, Different Font and a completely new layout design makes me have cognitive decline.

Because someone with lowering brain function would pick up on things? Oh wait It would be the opposite.
I think we assume you have cognitive decline for other reasons...

Last edited:
I think we assume you have cognitive decline for other reasons.

Oh welcome back. Did you ever figure out the difference between equality of outcomes vs equality of opportunity? Or did you abandon that ship?

It is hilarious to me that someone noticing and commenting on a change turns into a personal attack (incorrectly of course) And you’re the first one in here to stroke your buddy for being incorrect in literally every way.

Oh welcome back. Did you ever figure out the difference between equality of outcomes vs equality of opportunity? Or did you abandon that ship?

It is hilarious to me that someone noticing and commenting on a change turns into a personal attack (incorrectly of course) And you’re the first one in here to stroke your buddy for being incorrect in literally every way.
Very mad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT