ADVERTISEMENT

New mod

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
We need one. @BG_Knightmare is officially worse than @brahmanknight , which I didn't think was possible.

I nominate an impartial third party, @Crazyhole , even if he/she/it is a husker, maybe that will allow impartial moderation while cutting back the amount of personal attacks and other rules being broken on here. Open to other nominations.

Partially NSFW gifs below, if you work in a prudish environment.

Last edited:
Clearly I am worthy of this nomination and superior to all other candidates. For my first act as supreme overlord of this board I will banish all who I have ever disagreed with. Henceforth, this shall be the palace of Crazyhole and the court jesters shall be wayne and ninja for my entertainment. Now, feed me grapes while I bathe.

Clearly I am worthy of this nomination and superior to all other candidates. For my first act as supreme overlord of this board I will banish all who I have ever disagreed with. Henceforth, this shall be the palace of Crazyhole and the court jesters shall be wayne and ninja for my entertainment. Now, feed me grapes while I bathe.

tenor.gif

Another day, another slew of personal attacks from 85. When will our new mod crazyhole step the F up and do his job?

You have proven to be worthy of my favor. I shall spare you from my wrath

Given what happened to Khashoggi, I'm going to think twice about accepting any future invitation from Crazy to stop in some watering hole for a "friendly" beer.

Given what happened to Khashoggi, I'm going to think twice about accepting any future invitation from Crazy to stop in some watering hole for a "friendly" beer.

Ive replaced my bone saw with a ban hammer. The fate is the same, but one is less painful.

Ive replaced my bone saw with a ban hammer. The fate is the same, but one is less painful.

Here's some possible campaign slogans for this board's moderator gig:
  • Make the Water Cooler GREAT again!
  • Laying the SMACK down on your Candyass posts!
  • Vote for Crazyhole. Don't worry, we've all done something really stupid.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Here's some possible campaign slogans for this board's moderator gig:
  • Make the Water Cooler GREAT again!
  • Laying the SMACK down on your Candyass posts!
  • Vote for Crazyhole. Don't worry, we've all done something really stupid.

Im more interested in what the negative campaigning would look like.

Shit tier mod sent me three warnings today!!!!! My first three!!!!!!! For shit I posted last week!!!! How efficient!!!!!

See, this is the kind of shit that pisses me off. How the hell do you only get three warnings?! You deserve at least 30.

Smh

I reported myelf on this board for something i did on another board. You think anything happened? Nah. Just a slap on the wrist and no dessert for 2 days.

Now he's talking to himself. WTF is this "yes" bs? We need to 25th amendment this shit asap.

#unfitForOffice

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT