ADVERTISEMENT

New National Anthem Debate

Probably. America has updated and invented it's traditions from the beginning. Why not?

So what should It be and why? I’m thinking Stone Cold Steve Austin’s theme ...
You can't be a red-blooded American and not get goosebumps when Stone Cold entered the arena to his theme during the Rock vs Mankind championship match to grab a folding chair and knock out The Rock so that Mankind would win the belt.

Frankly, America hasn't been the same since Mick Foley and Stone Cold retired and the Rock went Hollywood.

Reactions: DAiello18
You can't be a red-blooded American and not get goosebumps when Stone Cold entered the arena to his theme during the Rock vs Mankind championship match to grab a folding chair and knock out The Rock so that Mankind would win the belt.

Frankly, America hasn't been the same since Mick Foley and Stone Cold retired and the Rock went Hollywood.

That was the peak of WWF(E) in my childhood. The next big goosebump moment for me was when the rock returned as host of WM and that arena pop was the loudest I’ve heard.

Reactions: DAiello18
That was the peak of WWF(E) in my childhood. The next big goosebump moment for me was when the rock returned as host of WM and that arena pop was the loudest I’ve heard.

We should let the people choose.

I vote for the last one, the extra gospel version.

The NFL is fukced once again. People are just not going to tolerate kneeling. Nothing has changed. They think that they are cute, but it going to hit them even harder this time

#Kneelingisalazysolution
#Kneelingneverdidanything

Reactions: UCFWayne
The NFL is fukced once again. People are just not going to tolerate kneeling. Nothing has changed. They think that they are cute, but it going to hit them even harder this time

#Kneelingisalazysolution
#Kneelingneverdidanything
You'll tolerate it or more marching.

You'll tolerate it or more marching.
Violent protests will end up in jail time or death. Thug rioters, looting, and violence will
not be tolerated.

The public will NEVER tolerate kneeling. Book it

Since we all hate ourselves, maybe Fergie’s version of the national anthem is what we deserve.

ADVERTISEMENT