ADVERTISEMENT

New Year's resolution for UCF football fans

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022
Drop the loser mentality. Expect to go head to head with the best programs and WIN every battle whether it be in recruiting or games. You have one of the greatest coaches in all of college football. He revolutionized offensive football. The New England Patriots used his schemes and philosophies to win Super Bowls. Your program has arrived. Act accordingly!

If someone had any New Years resolutions, why would they be about UCF football? (Unless you are obsessed and neglecting your family/work/friends because of it....then you have a problem). Almost none of us are players, staff or parents of players. Even for ex-players, that ship has sailed and you are just a fan now. The decisions and results of the team are out of your hands. We just watch/experience and provide our 2 cents here because we would each like to think our opinion would be valued, seen as funny, etc.. You either spend time and/or money to watch or attend that product or you don't. Anybody's choice.

Drop the loser mentality. Expect to go head to head with the best programs and WIN every battle whether it be in recruiting or games. You have one of the greatest coaches in all of college football. He revolutionized offensive football. The New England Patriots used his schemes and philosophies to win Super Bowls. Your program has arrived. Act accordingly!
Ummm my resolution is to try to keep up with my 21 year old self when drinking at tailgates, no matter what pain follows. Like when we drank auburn fans under the table, it translates to the on field performance

How about you finally accept the word no from your sister and stop trying to sex her? Also how about you disclose why you dropped multiple n bombs on the Auburn 247 site which is why you’re banned from posting over there.

We arrived a looong time ago…..exactly three coaches ago when George O’Leary beat Baylor in the Fiesta bowl and we stopped blaming losses on “the game didn‘t matter or we weren’t motivated“….that’s a big boy, winning mentality.

Imma quit selling meth to undercover cops. Also, if Gus couldn’t succeed with Auburn’s resources, why does he continue to post here to try to convince us he can do big things with our resources.

• Haha
Reactions: Wings0fred
Gus said ... You can "win a national championship" at UCF.

If TCU can, why not UCF?

Believing you can is a choice. So is doubting.

It takes just as much faith to believe you can't as it does to believe you can.

I believe.

Actions always follow beliefs.

Last edited:
How about you finally accept the word no from your sister and stop trying to sex her? Also how about you disclose why you dropped multiple n bombs on the Auburn 247 site which is why you’re banned from posting over there.
Did he really drop n bombs? He definitely gives me troll vibes. Even this post feels like a troll attempt.

Yes. He was discussed on the aufamily board and his rebel account on 247 got banned from the Auburn board
That is news to me. I have never heard of an "aufamily" board. I was a member of 247Sports and am a member of On3.

Other than that...

I am a TWO-TIME, TWO-TIME, TWO-TIME Auburn grad. My family name is on a building at Auburn University.

I am a cousin to an influential Auburn booster, to a relative of Pat Dye, and to a member of bahr bryant's All-Dynasty Team.

If you want to know something about me, don't speculate. Just ask.

In the meantime, I want to know more about this "ihatemalzahn" character. Who is she? How does she know what is posted about me on a Auburn forum? Is she truly a fan of UCF? Does she "hate" Malzahn because he is a born again, professing Christian? According to her profile, she has only been a member since Dec. 3. So who is the troll? That's what I want to know.

Last edited:
That is news to me. I have never heard of an "aufamily" board. I was a member of 247Sports and am a member of On3.

Other than that...

I am a TWO-TIME, TWO-TIME, TWO-TIME Auburn grad. My family name is on a building at Auburn University.

I am a cousin to an influential Auburn booster, to a relative of Pat Dye, and to a member of bahr bryant's All-Dynasty Team.

In the meantime, I want to know more about this "ihatemalzahn" character. Who is she? How does she know what is posted about me on a Auburn forum? Is she truly a fan of UCF? Does she "hate" Malzahn because he is a born again, professing Christian? According to her profile, she has only been a member since Dec. 3. So who is the troll? That's what I want to know.

My name was on my high school bathroom but you don’t hear me bragging

If you aren't buying into the National Championship we won as accepted by the NCAA, you will never be a true fan.

The invitational is no more a real playoff that the BCS, in fact even less so because the invitational does not use objective measurements like computer models AND puts an extra hurdle for G5 teams only to jump (must be a conference champion). That in itself is one of the talking points about the 2017 Alabama invitational championship claim:

Were they conference champions - No
Did they lose a heartbreaking conference championship game in dramatic fashion - No
Did they get blown out in the conference championship game - No
Did they even qualify for the conference championship game - No

Other than that...

Wow. With all those amazing Auburn legacy ties, one would believe you’d be over on its fan board discussing how awesome Auburn is. Why aren’t you?

Reactions: Willie Knightime
The invitational is no more a real playoff that the BCS, in fact even less so because the invitational does not use objective measurements like computer models
I got thumbs-downed for saying this before, but in the bcs era there was always the feeling that the best team was in the championship game.

This year two of the top four lost their last game. We can talk about early losses vs late losses and how they're maybe closer in importance than the bcs considered, but even so.

"Championships won" (eg conf/division) is in the stated criteria of the committee.

But the real issue is that with a bcs ncg the whole season is the audition to play in one game for the title where a playoff is a "chance to compete" for the title. A 4-team CFP seems to combine the worst elements of both (and also a committee).

Last edited:
Complainers need to go practices and have meals with the coaches.

After you do that for a years, maybe a decade plus, then and only then will these complainer's critiques will be listened to by me.

#UCFacts

If TCU can, why not UCF?

Believing you can is a choice. So is doubting.

It takes just as much faith to believe you can't as it does to believe you can.

I believe.

Actions always follow beliefs.
I see you taking the heat here. But I believe in Gus. He just needs until 2024, if not 2025. We have too many 'newer fans' here at UCF, especially the past decade, let alone the last 5 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT