ADVERTISEMENT

New York AG and #MeToo cheerleader was beating women for years

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Another day, another hypocrite going down.

This time it's the NY AG who was accused by 4 women of beating them routinely over several years and threatening them with further violence and harassment if they thought about telling anyone about it.

At the exact same time that he was beating women in private, he was acting as a lead cheerleader for women's rights and taking the lead to prosecute Weinstein.

Now the question is- what did Gov Cuomo know? Another self proclaimed cheerleader of women's rights and #MeToo. Seems awfully suspect that he'd have no idea that one of his closest liberal allies, in his administration, was spending his free time by beating up on women.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...-new-yorks-attorney-general-of-physical-abuse

I'd like to know what goes through a person's head when they put themselves in these kinds of positions. Are they really this self-unaware, or are their egos that big that they think they are above any sort of standards of conduct.

jeez these politicians can't get out of their own way. Its like it is a rule that whoever is cheering the loudest against something is always secretly doing that thing themselves. Glad this POS resigned.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
I'd like to know what goes through a person's head when they put themselves in these kinds of positions. Are they really this self-unaware, or are their egos that big that they think they are above any sort of standards of conduct.

It's both. They're never held accountable for anything and that only enlarges their already oversized egos.

From one of his victim's, who was also a Harvard Grad that he met at the 2016 Democratic National Convention in Philly:

When Schneiderman was violent, he often made sexual demands. “He was obsessed with having a threesome, and said it was my job to find a woman,” she says. “He said he’d have nothing to look forward to if I didn’t, and would hit me until I agreed.” (She had no intention of having a threesome.) She recalls, “Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did.” Selvaratnam, who was born in Sri Lanka, has dark skin, and she recalls that “he started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’ ”

The abuse escalated. Schneiderman not only slapped her across the face, often four or five times, back and forth, with his open hand; he also spat at her and choked her. “He was cutting off my ability to breathe,” she says. Eventually, she says, “we could rarely have sex without him beating me.” In her view, Schneiderman “is a misogynist and a sexual sadist.” She says that she often asked him to stop hurting her, and tried to push him away. At other times, she gave in, rationalizing that she could tolerate the violence if it happened only once a week or so during sex. But “the emotional and verbal abuse started increasing,” she says, and “the belittling and demeaning of me carried over into our nonsexual encounters.” He told her to get plastic surgery to remove scars on her torso that had resulted from an operation to remove cancerous tumors. He criticized her hair and said that she should get breast implants and buy different clothes. He mocked some of her friends as “ditzes,” and, when these women attended a birthday celebration for her, he demanded that she leave just as the cake was arriving. “I began to feel like I was in Hell,” she says.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
Please spare me the outrage. We clean out our trash as is clear by this dude being forced out within hours.

Meanwhile a confirmed pedo ran for senate and had the president's support until he lost.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
jeez these politicians can't get out of their own way. Its like it is a rule that whoever is cheering the loudest against something is always secretly doing that thing themselves. Glad this POS resigned.

Hopefully now the District Attorney's Office will find potential crimes against him and he can end up one day in the slammer to see what its like on the receiving end of sexual abuse.

From one of his victim's, who was also a Harvard Grad that he met at the 2016 Democratic National Convention in Philly:

When Schneiderman was violent, he often made sexual demands. “He was obsessed with having a threesome, and said it was my job to find a woman,” she says. “He said he’d have nothing to look forward to if I didn’t, and would hit me until I agreed.” (She had no intention of having a threesome.) She recalls, “Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did.” Selvaratnam, who was born in Sri Lanka, has dark skin, and she recalls that “he started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’ ”

The abuse escalated. Schneiderman not only slapped her across the face, often four or five times, back and forth, with his open hand; he also spat at her and choked her. “He was cutting off my ability to breathe,” she says. Eventually, she says, “we could rarely have sex without him beating me.” In her view, Schneiderman “is a misogynist and a sexual sadist.” She says that she often asked him to stop hurting her, and tried to push him away. At other times, she gave in, rationalizing that she could tolerate the violence if it happened only once a week or so during sex. But “the emotional and verbal abuse started increasing,” she says, and “the belittling and demeaning of me carried over into our nonsexual encounters.” He told her to get plastic surgery to remove scars on her torso that had resulted from an operation to remove cancerous tumors. He criticized her hair and said that she should get breast implants and buy different clothes. He mocked some of her friends as “ditzes,” and, when these women attended a birthday celebration for her, he demanded that she leave just as the cake was arriving. “I began to feel like I was in Hell,” she says.

Wow...

Please spare me the outrage. We clean out our trash as is clear by this dude being forced out within hours.

Meanwhile a confirmed pedo ran for senate and had the president's support until he lost.

And 85 didn't start a single thread about it, but he found time to dig up dozens of stories about sexual harrasment about people that all happened to be liberal.

The hypocrisy is incredible.

Incredible. To say something like this when you're spending your nights beating on women suggests you're an evil, sick individual. Standing at a podium that reads "Justice for Survivors of Sexual Assault"

Schneiderman: ‘We must reimagine a world where predators are exposed’

May 7, 2018 | 8:09 PM EDT

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman announced on Nov. 28, 2017, an agreement with a hospital to prevent sexual assault victims from being billed for forensic rape examinations.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Incredible. To say something like this when you're spending your nights beating on women suggests you're an evil, sick individual. Standing at a podium that reads "Justice for Survivors of Sexual Assault"

Schneiderman: ‘We must reimagine a world where predators are exposed’

May 7, 2018 | 8:09 PM EDT

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman announced on Nov. 28, 2017, an agreement with a hospital to prevent sexual assault victims from being billed for forensic rape examinations.

I imagine you wouldn't be this outraged if it was a Republican because you're a shallow mouth breather.

Being dealt with quickly , at medium speed or slowly does nothing for those he abused , and it doesn’t change the fact that he’s as big a hypocrite as exists in the world today , and he’s a guy you cheer for daily . Congrats
I think about the NYAG exactly 0 times per day. Sucks that he was a scam bag. Good thing he was a dem scum bag so he'll have some repercussion for his actions. If he was an R he would just yell fake news a bunch and win reelection.

Yes I’m pretty sure I have . And no I don’t have a link or proof and dgaf about trying to dig one up . Doesn’t change anything about the asshole we are speaking of in this thread
He hasnt. He's linking this because it's a democrat not because he cares about any of this.

You are ninja on steroids now ffs

Because he points out the massive hypocrisy of 85?

Yes I’m pretty sure I have . And no I don’t have a link or proof and dgaf about trying to dig one up . Doesn’t change anything about the asshole we are speaking of in this thread

Ahahahahahahahahhaha holy shit you are now approaching bob levels of being a lying sack of shit. Whatever credibility you have ever had is 100% gone, along with any iota of respect you once had .85 is hands down the most partisan pathetic hack on here, and you are trying to defend him? You are 100% full of shit. Post a link or GTFO you hypocrite.

sorry, 85 has never said an ill word about a republican...unlike you or bob he truly is as much of a homer as one can be. Missouri has a governor who still has a job despite similar or worse allegations but I didn't see a single thread started by 85 about it. Imagine if he were a dumb liberal?? Not sure why you feel compelled to defend 85 but this is not a good take.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
sorry, 85 has never said an ill word about a republican...unlike you or bob he truly is as much of a homer as one can be. Missouri has a governor who still has a job despite similar or worse allegations but I didn't see a single thread started by 85 about it. Imagine if he were a dumb liberal?? Not sure why you feel compelled to defend 85 but this is not a good take.

Missouri is running an accused felon. 85 checks the letter next to his name, sees an R, moves along. During the height of the #metoo movement 85 is posting daily threads about disgusting perverts, it's just a coincidence that they all are liberal. Of course it's also a coincidence that 85 never posted a single thread OR EVEN A COMMENT about Roy Moore.

He is a massive partisan shill and BT is trying to defend him. Lmao

I have seen him criticize republicans . Can’t say I’ve seen him start a thread but does that really matter ? I’m not trying to get into a silly argument and will let this go . It’s not important enough to argue about

I have seen him criticize republicans . Can’t say I’ve seen him start a thread but does that really matter ? I’m not trying to get into a silly argument and will let this go . It’s not important enough to argue about

I'd prob want to "let this go" too if I said something equally stupid.

"The earth is flat guys, no big deal I'm willing to let this go. Let's just move along, don't want to start a silly argument, nice weather we are having."

Actually I have. Many times. In fact I was one of the most critical people on this board for many things related to Trump in 2016.

But please don’t let facts get in the way of a good, ignorant commentary.

I’ve always admired how the democrats have cleaned out their trash over the years. The way they dealt with Ted Kennedy was the model case for how to clean house.

I’ve always admired how the democrats have cleaned out their trash over the years. The way they dealt with Ted Kennedy was the model case for how to clean house.

POLITICALLYERECTSHIRTIMAGETWO_21.jpg

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
I didn't read one comment in this thread. You all make zero sense.

The crime here would be that he abused women, not that he's a hypocrite. Guess what? The president has also been accused just like this person. Why is he spared? Because he's not a hypocrite? That's not the dang crime people.

Get on him for being an abuser, not someone who lies (SHOCKER, A LYING POLITICIAN/MAN IN POWER?!)

I didn't read one comment in this thread. You all make zero sense.

The crime here would be that he abused women, not that he's a hypocrite. Guess what? The president has also been accused just like this person. Why is he spared? Because he's not a hypocrite? That's not the dang crime people.

Get on him for being an abuser, not someone who lies (SHOCKER, A LYING POLITICIAN/MAN IN POWER?!)

Lol, if you didn't read anything how do you know nothing makes sense and someone called him a hypocrite...

I guarantee none of the whiners accusing me of this idiocy will come back to eat crow.

HEY GUYS, 2+ YEARS AGO I WAS TOTALLY ANTI TRUMP I PROMISE!

In the meantime you've posted non stop daily garbage 100% shill for the hard right. You are a massive fuking ignorant hypocrite.

Reactions: fried-chicken
HEY GUYS, 2+ YEARS AGO I WAS TOTALLY ANTI TRUMP I PROMISE!

In the meantime you've posted non stop daily garbage 100% shill for the hard right. You are a massive fuking ignorant hypocrite.
But you 2 lovebirds blasted me for saying he had NEVER EVER blasted or said anything negative about a republican . Now apologize and take a little time out to reflect on being wrong and insulting me without cause

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT