ADVERTISEMENT

Next "Game of the Year", tonight (Thur 7 pm) UCF at Cinci ESPN2

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
HUUUUUUUUUUGE tonight!

UCF needs to break their "0-fer" Charter Flight streak this season. (Losses at Wichita St, Memphis, Mizzou).

Cinci will have a raucous sold out crowd tonight in their beautiful new renovation "basketball" arena. (Before it was a giant box for multiple purpose and horrible for basketball)

UCF (NET: 40, RPI: 32 ) Cinci (NET: 27, RPI: 22)
Line: Cinci -8, o/u 110

Preview of tonight's game
http://ucfknights.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=34100&ATCLID=211791650

ESP5N is giving us a 20% of winning. I think that is pretty fair. Huge game. Let's GO Knights!

HUUUUUUUUUUGE tonight!

UCF needs to break their "0-fer" Charter Flight streak this season. (Losses at Wichita St, Memphis, Mizzou).

Cinci will have a raucous sold out crowd tonight in their beautiful new renovation "basketball" arena. (Before it was a giant box for multiple purpose and horrible for basketball)

UCF (NET: 40, RPI: 32 ) Cinci (NET: 27, RPI: 22)
Line: Cinci -8, o/u 110

Preview of tonight's game
http://ucfknights.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=34100&ATCLID=211791650
Ha! I grew up in Cincy and spent a lot of time in the Shoemaker Center. They built that thing cheap, but it is loud.

On road against a top 30 team and only down 5 or so. Refs are calling anything even close. Except Cumberland pushing our player and nothing happens to him.

We look totally lost when we have the ball. Just pass it around until it's stolen or something

Too many turnovers, no ball movement, and large offensive droughts do not bode well.

Surprised we're not getting completely blown out right now but I can easily see the lead for Cinci stretching in the second half.

Ha! I grew up in Cincy and spent a lot of time in the Shoemaker Center. They built that thing cheap, but it is loud.

I think it's juust a bit different since you attended.

Tacko was totally mismatched on that final Cincy score.

Again, once UCF faces real competition, they fold.

No way they make the tourny when they hafta face Cincy and UH again. Where are those "Q1" wins? Sadly, we won't sniff em.

I think it's juust a bit different since you attended.

Tacko was totally mismatched on that final Cincy score.

Again, once UCF faces real competition, they fold.

No way they make the tourny when they hafta face Cincy and UH again. Where are those "Q1" wins? Sadly, we won't sniff em.
Yeah, they were Nike/Jordan not Under Armor. Same defense though.

We made a run early. We need to make another. We are playing good D.

These refs must be getting their bags of money after the game

And no ball movement on offense at the end of the second will cost us the game

Tough loss. Great effort tonight. We were up by 8. We let them go on at least a 13-2 run. Terrell Allen played phenomenal defense on Cumberland.....on him like a glove all night.

That effort tonight is how we should be playing almost every game but I think we play way too much finesse ball for our personnel. We are big and physical and I don't think we muscle teams enough. We certainly can do it. I just watched a full game of it.

I honestly admire how most coaches can come away sounding positive after a crushing loss.

I'd love to hear someone say, "We played like shit in the first half, and we weren't able to actually score in the second half. We were let down by BJ (leader of our team) as he disappeared and Tacko's hands acted as pong-pong paddles (as usual)"

At johnny's level of recruiting this will be the most talented team he will ever have at UCF. We are seeing our ceiling for the program under dawkins - and its a fringe ncaa/NIT team.

I’m going to take a moral victory from this. I think we can beat them at our home court. Moving on, still lots of b-ball left.

ADVERTISEMENT