ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Considering Fans in 2020

DAiello18

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
May 2, 2010
Tampa

Well that would be something. Maybe MLB will, but it might be too late for that.

I can’t see It. I think there’s too many logistical problems to pull It off. That being said, even announcing you’re considering It seems like a very bold move.
They dont want people to cancel season tickets, same reason UCF is pretending we're playing college football this year.

We can have 300,000-400,000 people on the streets protesting for 3 weeks in a row, every single day, mere inches apart, but can't possibly have 20-30K people in a stadium while spaced out.

Because America.

Huh??? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Ooooooookay, score one for the Klan.*

Well, yeah. You know exactly where they stood and what they wanted. I disagree with it, but they were honest about their goals. Antifa likes to cover their faces just like the Klan but I have no idea what they actually stand for. Kinda hard to support or decry a group that won't state their goals.

We can have 300,000-400,000 people on the streets protesting for 3 weeks in a row, every single day, mere inches apart, but can't possibly have 20-30K people in a stadium while spaced out.
85 was silent when his buddies were saying "Screw masks" and let's get the economy going come hell or high water. But when --- naturally -- the virus spikes again, he blames it on mask-wearing protesters instead of partying mask-less teens across the South and his boy Trump's moronic antics in Tulsa and Arizona.

And the NFL cancels the first preseason game between Dallas and Pittsburgh.

Ultimately, this isn't the end of the world. But it is the first time that football really will be affected by all of this.

Reactions: DAiello18
85 was silent when his buddies were saying "Screw masks" and let's get the economy going come hell or high water. But when --- naturally -- the virus spikes again, he blames it on mask-wearing protesters instead of partying mask-less teens across the South and his boy Trump's moronic antics in Tulsa and Arizona.

Once again you stick your nose in something that you know nothing about and come off looking stupid. Congrats.

My post had nothing to do with anything you just typed. It had everything to do with pointing out that if we can have hundreds of thousands of people outdoors and inches from eachother, and everyone insists it's not a case of COVID spread, then easily you can put a reduced number of fans in outdoor stadiums with proper spacing.

And the NFL cancels the first preseason game between Dallas and Pittsburgh.

Ultimately, this isn't the end of the world. But it is the first time that football really will be affected by all of this.

Isn't this the HOF game in early August? That makes sense given that's only like a month and a half away.

I have a bad feeling about this.

There is word going around that a number of owners want to suspend the opening of the season by a month. I don't see how that would help things especially since there is supposed to be a resurgence of Covid in the fall as it were.

However, if the NFL season is lost we might as well nuke China right off the got damn map. The approval rating in this country for Donald to do it would be around 99.8238%.

There is word going around that a number of owners want to suspend the opening of the season by a month. I don't see how that would help things especially since there is supposed to be a resurgence of Covid in the fall as it were.

However, if the NFL season is lost we might as well nuke China right off the got damn map. The approval rating in this country for Donald to do it would be around 99.8238%.

“CHY-NA has been nuked. Bigly Nuked. They ate bats and ruined sports people. Believe me. The threat of them ruining our great country with the Kung-Flu is over.” - Donald on 7/4/20

“CHY-NA has been nuked. Bigly Nuked. They ate bats and ruined sports people. Believe me. The threat of them ruining our great country with the Kung-Flu is over.” - Donald on 7/4/20

If we lose the NFL/College season and he wipes them out, I will vote for his re-election.

I want to say could you imagine, but given the year we’ve had so far I can honestly say this has an actual chance of being something plausible.

The problem is that part of Donald, I am sure, would love to see the NFL lose a season or suffer financially after they slapped his pee pee, bigly, and bent him over prison style with his USFL disaster of the 1980s. I haven't seen a beating like that until Rodney King.

Reactions: Crazyhole
The problem is that part of Donald, I am sure, would love to see the NFL lose a season or suffer financially after they slapped his pee pee, bigly, and bent him over prison style with his USFL disaster of the 1980s. I haven't seen a beating like that until Rodney King.

He loves getting his peepee slapped in sports. Remember Affliction at Trump Taj Mahal. That was a fun fight card!

Honestly having fans in an open air stadium is totally doable if done right.

Keep it to less than 50% capacity, regulate who can come in the stadium and when/where, every other row is empty, no group is within 3 seats of another group, mask and glove every concession vendor, and require a mask when using bathrooms inside.

Honestly having fans in an open air stadium is totally doable if done right.

Keep it to less than 50% capacity, regulate who can come in the stadium and when/where, every other row is empty, no group is within 3 seats of another group, mask and glove every concession vendor, and require a mask when using bathrooms inside.

I’m interested to see the breakdown on how it would work or plans. Cause if I’m allowed to go I’m going

Think of it as a fuller version of a typical usf game.

LOL! At least they don’t have to sweat. When I called UCF they said they go by priority points. Which means I’ll be watching from the softball field. Despite having Cabana Season Tix, I have like 30 points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT