ADVERTISEMENT

NIL news

KnightVision82

Diamond Knight
Jan 26, 2004

My only question is how to share this money with other teammates? Some kind of percentage or tax that helps his teammates?
Football is a team sport and it would be nice if all student-athletes who get these type of opportunities would be guided to
share a percentage with his teammates across the board.

The line we use to hear for paying athletes was that the athletes had no spending money at all... maybe I'm a dreamer...

My only question is how to share this money with other teammates? Some kind of percentage or tax that helps his teammates?
Football is a team sport and it would be nice if all student-athletes who get these type of opportunities would be guided to
share a percentage with his teammates across the board.

The line we use to hear for paying athletes was that the athletes had no spending money at all... maybe I'm a dreamer...
I thought I read somewhere that he gave up his KingdomNIL money to help get more recruits signed?

The Kingdom NIL is a collective for straight pay for play NIL, let’s keep it real. He told the collective to spend it elsewhere to help the team retain/acquire recruits. This is advertising NIL, what it was meant to be. He’s keeping that and he should.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT