ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Take another look... It's a concentric circle diagram... Where the 2 overlap is where your focus should be applied... Very powerful philosophy, we all should consider.
They will blindly defend 'their team' while labeling us all as 'the other team.'

I can see some Trumpster posters here reading my post above and thinking to themselves, Yeah, of course Shuck would say that -- I'd love to see that smug A-hole show HE HAD THE BALLS to admit he was duped if the roles had been reversed.

Truth is, it did happen to me. Back in the day, I twice voted for George W Bush for President and was a staunch supporter of him and his Administration until I learned we had invaded another country -- and literally kicked over the beehive that was the Middle East -- based on a lie. Unlike what we were told, Saddam DIDN'T have 'tons of WMDs' targeted on us. Those weapons of war that spurred us to act didn't actually exist. Not only did I feel duped for having supported our war effort, I felt betrayed.

Trust me, it won't be nearly as hard to admit you were duped as you might think. ;)
There were a lot of Democrats who saw the same intelligence that wanted to go in as well. I'll given Biden some credit, he was skeptical, and even trying to balance those war hawks in his own party against the anto-W.

Biden was 100x better than Hillary who also led us into the Libyan refugee situation that even the NY Times called out all other media for insanely calling those refugees who boated to Italy as 'Syrian refugees.'

But that was back before Biden became Reagan-level as was as 'presence.' But you guys don't want to admit that, and blame only the GOP? Oh, that's right, you were a die hard 'military adventurist' W. supporter, with Hillary being no different!

Me?

I said it was going to be at least 5 years and 5,000 Americans dead and I underestimated. I think Oliver Stone did an excellent job with W. as well.

There were a lot of Democrats who saw the same intelligence that wanted to go in as well.
My comment wasn't meant to be a Democrat vs Republican thing but a "we were duped" thing. And yes, that meant many Americans -- Democrats, Republicans, and Independents.
Me? I said it was going to be at least 5 years and 5,000 Americans dead and I underestimated. I think Oliver Stone did an excellent job with W. as well.
Good for you.
They will blindly defend 'their team' while labeling us all as 'the other team.'
WTF? My comments were about all Americans concerned about what we've learned actually happened behind-the-scenes leading up to January 6th and how close we came to a Constitutional crisis. If you feel an 'all concerned Americans' label somehow puts you on 'the other team,' that would mean you don't give a sh*t.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT