ADVERTISEMENT

No Lobster in Rhode Island for Team Captains?

Can someone explain to me why our conference is headquartered in Rhode Island? How have they not moved to a more geographically central location? Yet another reason I dislike this commissioner...

Can someone explain to me why our conference is headquartered in Rhode Island? How have they not moved to a more geographically central location? Yet another reason I dislike this commissioner...
They're moving to TX.

We need to get another undefeated season in the AAC ASAP before we attempt to leave and declare ourselves National Champions again to piss off the NCAA/ESPN power brokers. ACC is only longshot I see right now for upgrade.

Therefore, without a lawsuit, expanded playoffs is only hope I see at this stage to be in the running. Two declared National Championships might get us the consideration UCF deserves if the players continue to win.

We need to get another undefeated season in the AAC ASAP before we attempt to leave and declare ourselves National Champions again to piss off the NCAA/ESPN power brokers. ACC is only longshot I see right now for upgrade.

Therefore, without a lawsuit, expanded playoffs is only hope I see at this stage to be in the running. Two declared National Championships might get us the consideration UCF deserves if the players continue to win.

We don't declare a National Championship, we finish #1 in the polls.

Reactions: ahabmw
We don't declare a National Championship, we finish #1 in the polls.
We take any of the recognized polls like the Colley Matrix and then do what A.D. did. He declared "National Champs", remember :) This was in addition to the college football playoff champion. No matter what we just need to win baby.

We take any of the recognized polls like the Colley Matrix and then do what A.D. did. He declared "National Champs", remember :) This was in addition to the college football playoff champion. No matter what we just need to win baby.
We didn’t declare it. We accepted their Declaration.

What came first the chicken or the egg? After BCS age, these computer polls were moved more to the background.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT