ADVERTISEMENT

No quan lee?

Didnt see him in the game. Either he is injured, NGE, or team discipline?
We also have (I hate using this term) but a clown car of talent at WR. Lots of drops to date, but super good lately at this position and we have all seen what Xavier Townsend is and can be at the KR/PR spot and slot receiver. I hope Quan gets some PT soon but he prob needs a RS. Kids need patience, he could do great in a year or two. Truth is, Javon Baker and Kobi Hudson have 2-3 yrs eligibility and will need 1-2 years before a chance to go pro. Quan can fit in, but we also have Jaylon Griffin, Jordan Johnson, Xavier Townsend, Amari Johnson, etc etc etc…

I am interested to see if Quan can live up to his own hype. As you say, we've got a clown car right now where even Stephen Martin is starting to make a couple plays with Baker out. But I keep an eye out for that 99 on the field too. Hopefully he stays patient and learns while he's got so much talent to watch.

Reactions: FoxKnight
I am interested to see if Quan can live up to his own hype. As you say, we've got a clown car right now where even Stephen Martin is starting to make a couple plays with Baker out. But I keep an eye out for that 99 on the field too. Hopefully he stays patient and learns while he's got so much talent to watch.
Did Baker get hurt at some point? All I could see at the stadium was that he was out in a lot of plays later in the game.

Both seemed mild by the way they were able to walk off the field. Likely questionable for ecu but nothing the ole ice bath cant fix

Reactions: PhDee
We were trying to run out the clock and still scoring. WRs weren't getting used much later in the game.

Hope he is here for many years

but when he committed I said it wouldn’t shock me if he is in the portal in 1 year. He speaks like he is a Day 1 superstar so idk if he’ll have the patience . Townsend is playing more

Reactions: thelandman19
I think Quan is saving his red shirt bc walk-on, Dwartney Wortham, came in before Quan.

Hunter was holding his hamstring and limping a bit at the end of pregame warmups. He tried to play but didn’t last long. If it’s a hamstring he might be out a bit. With Hester also out we’re getting thin at DT so hopefully it’s not too serious. Baker’s lower body was twisted when he was tackled on the only pass he caught. He immediately reached for his leg and was favoring it as he left the field. Couldn’t tell if it was a knee or an ankle. Whichever, hopefully it’s just a sprain.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Hunter was holding his hamstring and limping a bit at the end of pregame warmups. He tried to play but didn’t last long. If it’s a hamstring he might be out a bit. With Hester also out we’re getting thin at DT so hopefully it’s not too serious. Baker’s lower body was twisted when he was tackled on the only pass he caught. He immediately reached for his leg and was favoring it as he left the field. Couldn’t tell if it was a knee or an ankle. Whichever, hopefully it’s just a sprain.
If its high ankle sprain he’ll miss 4 or 5 games. Season will be near the end.

Thank goodness that Alexander and Choute have stepped up very well at DT.

IDK, if he was going to get in his 4 games and the coaching staff was happy with his development you would think he would have been in a couple of games.

Thank goodness that Alexander and Choute have stepped up very well at DT.
Matt has been playing and contributing but Kervins hasn't (he didn't play vs SMU or Temple). I don't see that much depth. If Hunter's out along with Hester, we've got a depth challenge in the DL trenches. It may force us to play Grandpa Camden (who can still play. btw, if needed).

Matt has been playing and contributing but Kervins hasn't (he didn't play vs SMU or Temple). I don't see that much depth. If Hunter's out along with Hester, we've got a depth challenge in the DL trenches. It may force us to play Grandpa Camden (who can still play. btw, if needed).
Or change to match personnel. 2-5 or 3-4 when needed.

ADVERTISEMENT