ADVERTISEMENT

Nobody better than UCF in AAC

Top 10 offense AND defense. Where's your defense ranked after giving up 31 to EZU?

The Heifer defense is getting used to taking it easy and not having to play hard because the offense is scoring so many points. That could come back to bite them.

I mean I congratulate you on your win, but let's not get silly. USF has 10 straight wins and is about to tie the AP Poll era record for most games in a row scoring over 30 points. There's no doubt by anyone in the nation other than a small section of Orlando as to who the face of the conference is.

10 straight wins against extremely mediocre teams (including us last year unfortunately). Your best win in that stretch was a 6 win South Carolina team. That 30+ points a game statistic is hilarious because it means absolutely nothing. In none of those games did you play a defense that was even top 50 at the time. Your BEST win this year (Illinois) is comparable to our WORST win this year (FIU).

You have to be an idiot (and you probably are since you attend USF) to think USF looks better than UCF at this point of the season. Flowers can't hit the broad side of a barn and you don't have Mack to bail him out anymore. Your defense is consistently giving up points to awful teams.

We just played two of the best offenses in the country (Maryland, Memphis) and let up a combined 23 points (6 of those being as time expired to Memphis). Our defense is playing lights out and our offense is just starting to fire on all cylinders with Milton tied with Josh Rosen at 22nd in the nation in terms of QBR. If we were to play USF today I would expect a 20+ point victory for UCF because I have seen nothing but absolute trash from your defense.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Again, is this supposed to be impressive? This is one of those things nobody cares about. Go ahead and score 31 against Stony Brook and call it impressive. Give up 55 to FSU and celebrate only losing by 20.

Keep celebrating things that literally nobody plays football to accomplish. We'll just keep adding conference championship trophies.
I know they're the favorites and all but they celebrate 22 straight games scoring 30 points or more while losing 3 of those games by a combined 46 points? Talk about if there's any consolation.
[jumpingsmile][laughing][jumpingsmile][laughing][roll]

I'll bet Strong gave them hell at half-time because they turned it up a couple notches afterwards. Hope we don't play down to our competition.

I certainly wasn't thrilled with this season before the season began- felt, well 2nd year under Frost maybe a little better, but damn, what a year so far. As for the crapfest out west that struggled for awhile with an FCS team, a crap ecu team, etc etc, they're going to be pissed when all the talk is about UCF and nearly everyone ignores the overrated, 120s SOS usf.
Most were saying UCF is better than USF on GameDay, and that's when most also thought Memphis was going to pull it out on us.

10 straight wins against extremely mediocre teams (including us last year unfortunately). Your best win in that stretch was a 6 win South Carolina team. That 30+ points a game statistic is hilarious because it means absolutely nothing. In none of those games did you play a defense that was even top 50 at the time. Your BEST win this year (Illinois) is comparable to our WORST win this year (FIU).

You have to be an idiot (and you probably are since you attend USF) to think USF looks better than UCF at this point of the season. Flowers can't hit the broad side of a barn and you don't have Mack to bail him out anymore. Your defense is consistently giving up points to awful teams.

We just played two of the best offenses in the country (Maryland, Memphis) and let up a combined 23 points (6 of those being as time expired to Memphis). Our defense is playing lights out and our offense is just starting to fire on all cylinders with Milton tied with Josh Rosen at 22nd in the nation in terms of QBR. If we were to play USF today I would expect a 20+ point victory for UCF because I have seen nothing but absolute trash from your defense.

PoorLittleOwen is delusional. He is always shopping with his mommy anyway. He doesn't go to Heifer games, he just comes here to troll because he loves us and wishes he were us.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT