ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

I’ll buy this bullshit the moment she lifts him up in a competitive routine. Also, he’s in a sport where being a straight male is the minority. I can say from experience and with almost 100% certainty that the only pressure that he’s felt has been to be true to himself and get out of the closet. He just makes people take the sport less seriously than they already do.

I’ll buy this bullshit the moment she lifts him up in a competitive routine. Also, he’s in a sport where being a straight male is the minority. I can say from experience and with almost 100% certainty that the only pressure that he’s felt has been to be true to himself and get out of the closet. He just makes people take the sport less seriously than they already do.
Brian Boitano will be knocking on your door shortly. I'm sure he has some very terse words for your clear hatred and bigotry.

Brian Boitano will be knocking on your door shortly. I'm sure he has some very terse words for your clear hatred and bigotry.
I’ve actually met the man although I was just a kid. Where do you think the sk8 in my name comes from?

I’ve actually met the man although I was just a kid. Where do you think the sk8 in my name comes from?
Straight up, I thought it was because one of three things. One, you rocked a G&S Pine Design with Gull Wing trucks and Sims wheel IIS. two, you hung out at Skate City and was the cool guy on roller skates picking up all the ladies or three you hung out at Semoran Skateway wearing a ref shirt keeping girls like Heidi Mackey in line with her fancy skates . Who is Heidi Mackey you ask? She was the 7th and 8th grade rich girl with curves that all the boys liked and she knew it. She was kind of stuck up and loved her roller skates with fancy trucks and wheels. Yeah, I am still bitter after all these years..so what ....

I never would have guess ice, ice ,ice baby ....

Straight up, I thought it was because one of three things. One, you rocked a G&S Pine Design with Gull Wing trucks and Sims wheel IIS. two, you hung out at Skate City and was the cool guy on roller skates picking up all the ladies or three you hung out at Semoran Skateway wearing a ref shirt keeping girls like Heidi Mackey in line with her fancy skates . Who is Heidi Mackey you ask? She was the 7th and 8th grade rich girl with curves that all the boys liked and she knew it. She was kind of stuck up and loved her roller skates with fancy trucks and wheels. Yeah, I am still bitter after all these years..so what ....

I never would have guess ice, ice ,ice baby ....
I started in ice but never had the money to really compete and ended up competing worldwide in roller skating because I had coaches that took pity on me and cut my parents a huge break. Same thing but no money and TV on the roller side. Followed some coaches down to Daytona in HS so it’s interesting that you said Skate City. Maybe we know each other.

I'm fine with combining male-female sports, then letting committees come up with how to award trophies into 3+ categories -- when there are currently separate male and female trophies -- and 2+ categories -- where there is currently male+female participant.

I'm 100% fine with adapting to a changing world. But we cannot just 'nuke the science' on unfair benefits some competitors have naturally over others. That will undo the entire reasoning for separate female or co-ed requirement sports in the first place.

But that doesn't fit the absolutist left-right narrative, with the left controlling most of the US Media, which even other countries are really starting to despise as the US is utterly devoid of 'common sense' now. Both American Liberalism and Libertarianism are dead in the 21st century ...

At least the narratives built for financial gain in both Mandates and Media.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT