ADVERTISEMENT

Non political post - Tell me about your favorite wallet

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
Looking to get a nice wallet, any of ya'll use a good one. Boomers with their bifolds and cash kindly STFU, like every other topic on here your information is useless, this is the 21st century just looking for one to carry 5-10 credit cards/ID's. TIA

Ridge wallet. Probably not worth the money though. Cheaper options. I don't like the traditional wallets anymore.

I have been interested in one but I typically put my wallet in my back pocket. I can't imagine sitting on that thing would be comfortable?

You don't put in your back pocket. Wallets are not good for you which is why I switched. Also simplifies what you really need. Never would go back to a standard wallet again.

Ah. Makes sense. Front or lapel pocket in a jacket it is.

Looking to get a nice wallet, any of ya'll use a good one. Boomers with their bifolds and cash kindly STFU, like every other topic on here your information is useless, this is the 21st century just looking for one to carry 5-10 credit cards/ID's. TIA

A guy that needs 5-10 credit cards saying people that have cash are dumb. Yikes.

I carry about 7 cards. 5 credit cards depending on cash back for particular stores, two debit cards, health card, and ID. Plenty of room in a non traditional wallet

That's all you need? I have a 2 business credit cards, 1 personal, 2 personal debit cards, 1 business, driver's license, global entry card, Disney annual pass, car insurance, health insurance, five $20s and three discount cards to High Tide Harry's. I still lean to the side while driving.

Wallets are so 'old school.'

I have my credit cards on microchips embedded under my fingernails.
Honest question: as a Christian do you ever think about the book of revelations when things like this come up? The whole "number of the beast" being printed on your hand or forehead and can't make financial transactions without it thing. People over the years have gotten kind of crazy about that and created bizarre theories, but as a Christian you kind of have to believe that its a thing. Just curious where you are on that.

There is nothing nice about this but I've been using the front money clip minimal wallet style for the last 10 years or more. I've had a couple Fossil branded ones that lasted a long time. Bought a blue one of this cheapo brand on amazon more than a year ago, it's holding up great.

amazon Amazon product ASIN B07193T9SQ

Reactions: NinjaKnight
There is nothing nice about this but I've been using the front money clip minimal wallet style for the last 10 years or more. I've had a couple Fossil branded ones that lasted a long time. Bought a blue one of this cheapo brand on amazon more than a year ago, it's holding up great.

amazon

Nice thanks. Yeah I have one similar to that right now, the problem I'm facing is that I have to keep adding more cards to keep a tight fit so they don't fall out, I guess the leather is stretching. Maybe it will hit it's point of max plastic deformation, but it's getting annoying having to stick more cards in there.

I no longer carry wallet in back pocket, as it causes back issues. My daughter bought me runbox bifold which is designed to be thin and used in front pocket. Has money clip built in and enough pockets for Id's and about 10 other cards. Took a bit to get used to limiting Credit cards, bank cards, and insurance cards but it works well doing what it does. Just wish it came with transporter that automatically refilled a couple of large rechargeable Visa cards along with keeping a decent assortment of 10 to 100 dollar bills without any actions by me.

Scotty beam me up some cash please.

ADVERTISEMENT