ADVERTISEMENT

Non-political thread topic Day 1: Eating Ass

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
In an effort to clean up this forum I will be posting a non-political thread each day for two weeks. These threads will be a place where we can have thoughtful discussions and opine on the mysteries of life, love, and what it means to be human. The first topic of the day is eating ass.

I've noticed a lot of people just a few years younger than me are eating ass, but almost no one my age or older is doing it. Is 30 the hard cut off or is anyone here that's over 30 up to going down on brown town?

I haven't and I don't think I ever would but in the right moment and if it was something she was really into I probably could do it in a pinch.

I just don't see the allure of it but I'm also not judgemental if people are into that. Am I being close minded? Should I surprise my wife?

Ass eaters of the WC, sell me on this trend.

Big difference between a finger in the ass and a tongue in the ass. I thought you learned that when you came over last wednesday.

Kids are all about it but there's a huge cut off at 30. It's a generational thing but I'm not sure what caused them to be so into it.

Kids are all about it but there's a huge cut off at 30. It's a generational thing but I'm not sure what caused them to be so into it.

I'm assuming you've done a personal study on the topic. Have you found that both parties to the ass-picnic have to be below 30 or does just one dictate the practice or lack thereof? Is there a direct correlation between butt-tongueing and date of birth, or do people grow out of it/continue the practice? Is 1990 the demarcation point, and if so was it 1989 last year and will be 1991 next year or will it remain static?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I'm assuming you've done a personal study on the topic. Have you found that both parties to the ass-picnic have to be below 30 or does just one dictate the practice or lack thereof? Is there a direct correlation between butt-tongueing and date of birth, or do people grow out of it/continue the practice? Is 1990 the demarcation point, and if so was it 1989 last year and will be 1991 next year or will it remain static?
All questions that need answered. All my friends that are 27 ish are going wild with it and everyone over 30 is firmly anti ass eating. Something happened to cause this. Probably a pop culture thing but I know Trick Daddy popularized it to some extent.

As for who's pushing it I have no clue, the woman? the man? is it a phase, or will we have 80 year olds licking assholes in 50 years?

It feels good. What else?
Hemorrhoids may change the taste and the sensation for both parties, so its entirely plausible that a butthole condition which is more prevalent as we age could be a factor deserving of consideration in the study. I know for me, a sack filled with blood would probably deter me from both giving and receiving that kind of love.

I feel like I need to take it upon myself to do an extensive research study on this. It has to include age, race, weight, and more importantly sexual preference. It's very possible that date of birth is not a determining factor. Is a 75 year old straight fat black man more interested in having my tongue in his poop chute than a 16 year old white emo lesbian girl? Only one way to find out. I've got a large storage of antibiotics that are just begging to be used for a scientific study

If you stick your tongue in someone's ass, then you deserve whatever bacterial infections that come with it.

Wouldn't it be better to make an assholes feel good without using the only part of the body that has taste buds?

this thread idea is working.... we agree completely on the topic. I’m over 30 though so I’m within the “rule”

Thoughts?

this is a question that needs an answer. Has it made its way to BQs community? Are the rules the same?

This is something I can’t get my head around. People get sick from like tiny trace amounts of fecal matter on their hands that they then put into their mouths. I couldn’t imagine licking an asshole and what it may yield via bacterial infection.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-the-fecal-oral-route-1760046

Yeah, hey there is a recall on that Romain lettuce because of e.coli. well, babe, we can't have a Ceasar salad tonight , how about after dinner we turn the lights down low and tongue dart your bung hole! Hey, that sounds great. Good thing we didn't eat that Romain lettuce with e
Coli.
It sounds like a good way to get a life threatening blood infection. I guess this is where anal bleaching comes into play?

Reactions: UCFWayne
Yeah, hey there is a recall on that Romain lettuce because of e.coli. well, babe, we can't have a Ceasar salad tonight , how about after dinner we turn the lights down low and tongue dart your bung hole! Hey, that sounds great. Good thing we didn't eat that Romain lettuce with e
Coli.
It sounds like a good way to get a life threatening blood infection. I guess this is where anal bleaching comes into play?

You can't make a tossed salad with romaine lettuce, but you can with jelly or syrup. I prefer syrup.

ADVERTISEMENT