ADVERTISEMENT

Non-political thread topic Day 3: W. Bush

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
In an effort to clean up this forum I will be posting a non-political thread each day for two weeks. These threads will be a place where we can have thoughtful discussions and opine on the mysteries of life, love, and what it means to be human. The topic of the day is: Woman Bush

We all joined the realm of manhood in different times. How old you are probably impacts your pubic hair preferences as the norms have changed over the decades.

From unruly bush to landing strip to bald to groomed bush there have been major shifts in our lives.

I believe that pubic styles are cyclical just like fashion. There's only so much you can do and younger generations don't want to look like their parents did. So what's next? Are we headed back into the wilderness of a thick matted mass of hair?

The pube power rankings are:
1. Groomed short - stylish makes you look like you take care of yourself but have some class.
2. Bald - too prickly, makes it look like you are trying too hard to impress.
3. Landing strip - the worst features of 1 and 2. Still prickly but also makes it look like are trying hard to impress. Kind of tacky and should be left in the 90s.
4. This space left intentionally blank for emphasis
5. Wild west tumbleweed bush - gross, retains fluid, makes it seem like you don't groom.

What can we do to make sure that style dies forever and is there anyone here who wants the turbo bush to come back into societal acceptance.

In an effort to clean up this forum I will be posting a non-political thread each day for two weeks. These threads will be a place where we can have thoughtful discussions and opine on the mysteries of life, love, and what it means to be human. The topic of the day is: Woman Bush

We all joined the realm of manhood in different times. How old you are probably impacts your pubic hair preferences as the norms have changed over the decades.

From unruly bush to landing strip to bald to groomed bush there have been major shifts in our lives.

I believe that pubic styles are cyclical just like fashion. There's only so much you can do and younger generations don't want to look like their parents did. So what's next? Are we headed back into the wilderness of a thick matted mass of hair?

The pube power rankings are:
1. Groomed short - stylish makes you look like you take care of yourself but have some class.
2. Bald - too prickly, makes it look like you are trying too hard to impress.
3. Landing strip - the worst features of 1 and 2. Still prickly but also makes it look like are trying hard to impress. Kind of tacky and should be left in the 90s.
4. This space left intentionally blank for emphasis
5. Wild west tumbleweed bush - gross, retains fluid, makes it seem like you don't groom.

What can we do to make sure that style dies forever and is there anyone here who wants the turbo bush to come back into societal acceptance.

I think you pretty much nailed it. The biggest problem with the landing strip is the maintenance factor and when a chick gets tired of it, a landing strip turns into an abandoned airfield pretty quickly.

I think you pretty much nailed it. The biggest problem with the landing strip is the maintenance factor and when a chick gets tired of it, a landing strip turns into an abandoned airfield pretty quickly.
See, I had you pegged for a landing strip guy. It's basically the MAGA pube in my opinion. The Pamela Anderson special.

See, I had you pegged for a landing strip guy. It's basically the MAGA pube in my opinion. The Pamela Anderson special.
Oh hell no, I think it looks weird. It needs to be fairly short and the boundaries well defined but natural looking.

The worst is shapes. If you have star shaped pubes each point of the star likely represents an STD.

I think there's a ratio of effort to slutiness that is positively related.

Then each dude has a risk vs reward line that crosses the pube line. That intersection is basically supply and demand with an STD risk wage ceiling

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
Damn, I thought this thread would be about George.

I've been perming mine and putting glitter down there lately. Chicks dig glitter.

I too thought we were somehow going to have a non political post about GWB

I too thought we were somehow going to have a non political post about GWB
I wonder what GWBs opinion would be on this topic. He comes across like he'd be a jungle explorer kind of guy, belly button to mid thigh.

bald or well groomed are the only acceptable options. i feel like doing a landing strip or other design takes time that couldve just been used to go bald.

Groomed is really the best way but bald can work on some people. Landing strip is weird AF and full on Bush is gross.
I seriously just laughed my ass off. Are there guys who do the landing strip? That has to be the most awkward looking thing in the history of awkward.

What I mean is, I didn't think men had near the amount of options as women in this field.
Dont be so prude. Experiment a little bit. Give yourself a midsection mullet or a pubic perm. Have you ever seen a shorn testicle? It's quite breathtaking.

What I mean is, I didn't think men had near the amount of options as women in this field.

Ahhh. I mean, I’ve never seen a landing strip on a guy...that would be strange. Just trimmed, shaven or all natural.

Ahhh. I mean, I’ve never seen a landing strip on a guy...that would be strange. Just trimmed, shaven or all natural.

Never understood shaven. Trimmed is as far as you can go without risking disaster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT