ADVERTISEMENT

Non-political thread topic Day 6: Illegal Recreational Activities

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
Sports Betting has been legal in my state for several months now and it's amazing. No sketchy off shore books. I pay with my debit card and money is sent ACH into my account. No stigma talking betting lines in front of family and clients.

It dawned on me today that there are states out there where you can smoke a fat blunt in public but can't throw 20 bucks on the super bowl. Some states you can't legally do either.

After sports betting and legalized weed go through the country what's the next recreational activity that should be legalized? Or are we at a good point after that?

BTW Heat ML Pacers ML parlay tonight is a lock.

I like starting fires in your mom's panties. Arson is illegal, isnt it?

make weed legal and tax it like they do cigarettes.

make prostitution legal and tax it as well.

make weed legal and tax it like they do cigarettes.

make prostitution legal and tax it as well.
Prostitution is a good one.

Why tax weed? Drug cartels make a bunch of money off of weed. We could put them out of that line of business by legalizing weed and subsidizing it vs taxing it and keeping them competitive

After having sports betting on my phone for the past several months it's obvious how outrageous it is that gambling is illegal.

I have had 10x the enjoyment watching sports with a few bucks on the game than I would watching 2 teams I don't care about.

The prop bet on Mahomes rushing yards was set at 29.5. He had 44 going into the final drive and took 15 yards in loss from kneeling down.

I've seen that kind of thing happen so many times that it seems almost impossible that betting isnt fixed. I quit betting on superbowls when the o/u for passing yards by donovan McNabb was set at 283. He ended up with 282 but didnt count a shovel pass towards his stats, they called it a run.

As someone that likes to gamble, sports betting is dangerous. Usually males from 18-40 get hooked and lose a ton. The juice will kill you over time.

Prostitution is a good one.

Why tax weed? Drug cartels make a bunch of money off of weed. We could put them out of that line of business by legalizing weed and subsidizing it vs taxing it and keeping them competitive
i dont care about weed really. i just want it decriminalized and the states to decide. i dont like taxes, but if we tax tobacco we should tax weed at the same rate.

make the drug cartels legally import their weed into the us. make them have to meet certain standards and no lacing with other drugs that could be dangerous. it would be a good thing all around. it would help minimize the drug war.

i also want most of the people in prison with no violence in there record for weed busts to be let go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT