ADVERTISEMENT

North Dakota man kills teen with vehicle after political dispute, claims victim was Republican 'extremist'

Vote for Rusty in 2022

Bronze Knight
Silver Member
Dec 28, 2021
Every leftist poster here that eggs on this type of de-humanization of conservatives shares in the guilt of this young man's death. You leftists (including Joe Biden), through your dangerous rhetoric, helped murder this young man. You are all complicit & are glorified accomplices.

Last edited:
Reactions: _glaciers
You leftists (including Joe Biden), through your dangerous rhetoric, helped murder this young man. You are all complicit & are glorified accomplices.
Our "dangerous" rhetoric, Rusty?

Since you are accusing 'every leftist poster here,' of being an accessory to murder, could you be a little more specific?

Was it when we said the election wasn't stolen? Was it when we said the evidence from Trump's own people shows that the President was behind the January 6th insurrection?
Or was it when we said Trump broke the same laws other people have gone to prison for when he took a bunch of highly classified documents with him to Mar-a-lago?

Every leftist poster here that eggs on this type of de-humanization of conservatives shares in the guilt of this young man's death.
De-humanization of 'conservatives'? Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiight. True conservatives have rarely been part of the discussion here. It's calling a batshit crazy conspiracy nutjob, a batshit crazy conspiracy nutjob.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vike Knight

Since you are accusing 'every leftist poster here,' of being an accessory to murder, could you be a little more specific?

Was it when we said the election wasn't stolen? Was it when we said the evidence from Trump's own people shows that the President was behind the January 6th insurrection?
Or was it when we said Trump broke the same laws other people have gone to prison for when he took a bunch of highly classified documents with him to Mar-a-lago?

De-humanization of 'conservatives'?
Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiight. True conservatives have rarely been part of the discussion here. It's calling a batshit crazy conspiracy nutjob, a batshit crazy conspiracy nutjob.
The thing is ... the left is so-called 'radicalizing' even moderate Conservatives. We're seeing mass discrimination of Conservatives everywhere, from jobs to just everyday access. Even us moderates are literally in disbelief.

What do Progressives not understand about alienating and demonizing people, taking away their ability to earn a wage and even harming or killing, will lead to?

The thing is ... the left is so-called 'radicalizing' even moderate Conservatives. We're seeing mass discrimination of Conservatives everywhere, from jobs to just everyday access. Even us moderates are literally in disbelief.

What do Progressives not understand about alienating and demonizing people, taking away their ability to earn a wage and even harming or killing, will lead to?
You should see the death threats and suicide demands that I get online from leftists. Mediaite, for example, is one of the worst.

Gee, I wonder why you get threats? Here you are crying about someone getting hurt and yet:

If I am elected "Fu*k You Commissioner" for the State of Florida next year, I promise the following:

1.) Every day will be "take your gun to work day".
2.) It will be legal (and encouraged) to piss on the grave of a liberal.
3.) There will be a bounty for the number of facemasks that you rip off peoples faces and burn.
4.) Everyday will be "Kick a liberals fairy ass" day.
5.) Karen's will be bukkaked.
6.) All Trump related merchandise will be tax deductible.
8.) Cash bonus for not being "vaccinated".

Lemme guess: you're just trolling and not really a keyboard cowboy, AMIRITE?!?!!

Gee, I wonder why you get threats? Here you are crying about someone getting hurt and yet:

If I am elected "Fu*k You Commissioner" for the State of Florida next year, I promise the following:

3.) There will be a bounty for the number of facemasks that you rip off peoples faces and burn.

Lemme guess: you're just trolling and not really a keyboard cowboy, AMIRITE?!?!!
The fact that you equally condone violence is the problem.

Because it's why you condone violence against any Conservative too

The fact that you equally condone violence is the problem.

Because it's why you condone violence against any Conservative too
Annnnd here we go again--saying things I've never said. You are 100% a pathetic individual. 100% wrong and you are a liar.

I DO NOT condone violence at all. Period. I'm sorry that you have to invent lies about me to feel better about yourself.

I don't condone violence against any conservative. WHO DO YOU THINK I VOTE FOR ON THE VAST MAJORITY OF MY BALLOT?!??!

Seriously, piss off. You are completely worthless. And wrong. And not very intelligent. And unhealthy.

Reactions: Knight2k10

If you don't understand parody, satire, and over the top cheeky humor, then I can't help you.

It's not my fault you're just a humorless old sod

Annnnd here we go again--saying things I've never said. You are 100% a pathetic individual. 100% wrong and you are a liar.

I DO NOT condone violence at all. Period. I'm sorry that you have to invent lies about me to feel better about yourself.

I don't condone violence against any conservative. WHO DO YOU THINK I VOTE FOR ON THE VAST MAJORITY OF MY BALLOT?!??!

Seriously, piss off. You are completely worthless. And wrong. And not very intelligent. And unhealthy.
Dude, go see your gynecologist.

You're literally defending it. I don't think you realize that.

I'm not saying he's not wrong either. I'm just saying ... you're 'taking sides' in something you should never. It's like condoning Antifa, or the Charlotteville attackes were right-wingers only.

Just stop, full stop!

Bullsh--. All you do, like Big Tech, US Media and others do, is see only one side committing violence. San Francisco in 2016 probably launched the biggest bunch of Trump supporters that year alone.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

I'm still waiting to hear exactly what our 'dangerous' rheortic is, Rusty.
The thing is ... the left is so-called 'radicalizing' even moderate Conservatives.
As usual, UCFBS 'answers' my question without saying a g'damn thing.

You're literally defending it. I don't think you realize that.

I'm not saying he's not wrong either. I'm just saying ... you're 'taking sides' in something you should never. It's like condoning Antifa, or the Charlotteville attackes were right-wingers only.

Just stop, full stop!

Bullsh--. All you do, like Big Tech, US Media and others do, is see only one side committing violence. San Francisco in 2016 probably launched the biggest bunch of Trump supporters that year alone.

Yeah, I'm not playing your stupid game here. I have never defended it. I don't think you realize that.

Once again: You are 100% a pathetic individual. 100% wrong and you are a liar.

The guy who fought alongside of Sheets Byrd to keep blacks from being bussed into his kids schools, calling Conservatives white racist, and Domestic terrorist is laughable. He needs to retire and chase more 13 year old girls before his demented brain forgets it is now ok to be a pedophile. He and sonny boy are the poster children for the new minor attracted people.

I'm still waiting to hear exactly what our 'dangerous' rheortic is, Rusty.

As usual, UCFBS 'answers' my question without saying a g'damn thing.
Both sides are! But Big Tech and Media, supporting the oligarchy, only report one, and censor the other.

You guys do realize ... this is what Antifa is all about, correct? Doesn't matter if they are, they just say they are.

Both sides are! But Big Tech and Media, supporting the oligarchy, only report one, and censor the other. You guys do realize ... this is what Antifa is all about, correct? Doesn't matter if they are, they just say they are.
Was there an answer to my question in there somewhere?

So ... okay ... do you think his friends aren't going to come to your house, now that you ran him over?!

Again, what I call, 'the Antifi defense,' really doesn't do much for him. But then again, enough people think it's justified ... even people I know in real life ... because they think there is a greater threat in letting these people live. That's pretty scary.

Maybe, just maybe, we should be a little more 'tolerant' of differing opinions? Then again ... the President didn't exactly put that 'high on the agenda' recently, in fact, he did the exact opposite.

And this guy really 'didn't think things through,' and is a 'piece of work.'

Worried about his family, his job ... when he clearly took someone's life?!

So ... okay ... do you think his friends aren't going to come to your house, now that you ran him over?!

Again, what I call, 'the Antifi defense,' really doesn't do much for him. But then again, enough people think it's justified ... even people I know in real life ... because they think there is a greater threat in letting these people live. That's pretty scary.

Maybe, just maybe, we should be a little more 'tolerant' of differing opinions? Then again ... the President didn't exactly put that 'high on the agenda' recently, in fact, he did the exact opposite.

And this guy really 'didn't think things through,' and is a 'piece of work.'

Worried about his family, his job ... when he clearly took someone's life?!
Keep in mind that this type of ugly rhetoric coming from the left is nothing new. Keith Olbermann, for example, called for Amy Coney Barrett to be "removed from society" two years ago.

When I say that the left are the modern day Nazi's (or fascists, if you prefer) that is not hyperbole - based upon the things they want to do and are doing, it is succinct to draw that comparison.

Keep in mind that this type of ugly rhetoric coming from the left is nothing new. Keith Olbermann, for example, called for Amy Coney Barrett to be "removed from society" two years ago.
ROTFLMAO! Keith Olberman is your shining example of ugly leftist rhetoric???!?

He's a crazy old man who left the public spotlight OVER TEN YEARS AGO when he was fired..,er, 'parted ways' with MSNBC. Hell, even UCFBS's obsession with has-been Hillary Clinton is more timely than yours!

ROTFLMAO! Keith Olberman is your shining example of ugly leftist rhetoric???!?

He's a crazy old man who left the public spotlight OVER TEN YEARS AGO when he was fired..,er, 'parted ways' with MSNBC. Hell, even UCFBS's obsession with has-been Hillary Clinton is more timely than yours!
I don't have an obsession with Hillary. I have an analogy to Hillary when the same accusation is made. I do the same with Gore, W. and even Trump, when it applies!

But you only see it when I use a DNC member, but not a GOP one.

JFC ….

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I don't have an obsession with Hillary.
Hahahaaahaahahbahahaah. Jajajajajajajjaajajaajjaajjajakanajaajajajajajajanaa!!!!!!!!

You’re kidding, right?!?!? People could be talking about baseball and trash and you’d bring her up, dummy. Why are you so stupid??!?!?

kx9mk14svhp91.jpg

I don't have an obsession with Hillary.
BS's wife: "What do you want for dinner tonight, other than fried chicken?
BS: "Hillary"

BS's wife: "What do you want to do today? We have a dinner reservation at Golden Corral at 6pm."
BS: "Hillary"

BS's wife: "Can you put that chicken leg down for a second? How does this dress make me look?"
BS: "Like Hillary"

BS's boss: "You really fukced this up yet again. What's it going to take to get you to do your job?"
BS: "More money, less work, and Hillary"

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Good by Joe you gotta go... meo myo.
Your words getting people killed along the highwayou.
You brain is slow you gotta go... me o myo.
You gettin people killed down on the highwayou

ADVERTISEMENT