ADVERTISEMENT

Not a Good Look -- Ninja and Fried Chik

knightbeer

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Aug 21, 2002
Chicago
We are on a UCF FOOTBALL message board. Meanwhile, I dont remember Ninja or Fried Chick ever posting a football note...anywhere.

Lonely and friendless a guess. Sad.

At least Chemie, Blue, and others remember why we're here. Lets keep this a sports board with some side talk rather than a side show with no football talk.

Cant wait for their remarkable tales and takes about UCF football.

I post about 1 furious outrage thread for every furious outrage thread posted by 85. I'll gladly stop if y'all do too. Until then that's what this forum has become.

We are on a UCF FOOTBALL message board. Meanwhile, I dont remember Ninja or Fried Chick ever posting a football note...anywhere.

At least Chemie, Blue, and others remember why we're here. Lets keep this a sports board with some side talk rather than a side show with no football talk.

Who has time for football when one can obsess over Trump’s twitter feed for hours on end?

Reactions: UCFBS
Oh, look who's back.

I still think this is yet another FC burner troll account. We’ve had like 3 accounts be created in the past month only to be banned and then have a new one pop up. They all say the same stupid shit that FC claims conservatives actually say in his warped head

Pain has been gone for years. This makes more sense

I still think this is yet another FC burner troll account. We’ve had like 3 accounts be created in the past month only to be banned and then have a new one pop up. They all say the same stupid shit that FC claims conservatives actually say in his warped head

Pain has been gone for years. This makes more sense
im not sure who it is, but its either pain, fc, or ninja

I don't get why non UCF Fans are on this board even though that's the easiest way to find out who the trolls are as they expose themselves by NOT talking/knowing anything about UCF Sports.

Ahahahaha:joy::joy::joy:

Guess I can add you to my list of obsessed stalkers. Getting longer every day. Man you people are just plain not intelligent.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT