ADVERTISEMENT

Not A Good Look. Trump and aides laughing when discussing Niger terrorist attack that took US lives.

Un fuking believable.

In before dipshits complain about meetings being recorded, and ignoring the real problem.

Trump is a scumbag. If you support this administration you've turned your back on the dignity of the office. It's ok to be a Republican and have different views but this man is an absolute disgrace. This isn't doctored, it isn't fake news, it's not the liberal media, it's a recording from the white house of Trump and co laughing about US military fighters who were ambushed and brutally killed.

The daily FC - Ninja circle jerk post.

So Trump says "I don't think I would want to be a terrorist right now" ... people chuckle ... and somehow that means Trump laughs at dead Americans? WTF?
So that seems appropriate to you?

So Trump says "I don't think I would want to be a terrorist right now" ... people chuckle ... and somehow that means Trump laughs at dead Americans? WTF?

Typical disgusting red hat post. Defend the party to the death, even when it means shitting on the military.

Look, I make no qualms that I think Donald Trump is a disgusting human being; but, he wasn't the one doing the laughing (so far as we can tell). You have to take context into account. He's saying that he wouldn't want to be a terrorist right now - I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It's the others in the room that laughed and I don't think there's anything wrong with that either.

Look, I make no qualms that I think Donald Trump is a disgusting human being; but, he wasn't the one doing the laughing (so far as we can tell). You have to take context into account. He's saying that he wouldn't want to be a terrorist right now - I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It's the others in the room that laughed and I don't think there's anything wrong with that either.
You only don't think it's a big deal because youre numb to Trump being awful. If a recording came out like that for Obama it was be the leading story on fox for weeks.

It absolutely is disrespectful, and that fact is amplified by the "support the troops" plastic patriotism that trump oozes in public. If it wasn't quite so massively hypocritical of him i'd let it slide, but it really highlights how much of a shit bag he is. Supporting the troops in public, laughing at attacks that kill them in private. Typical red hat hypocrite.

Idiots will warp anything that our President does as a smear against America but the fact of the matter is, this recording simply shows that he's got the resolve to go after those who would do our country harm.

I saw the insane hysteric commentary here from the resident little bitch boy and I thought “WOW- MAYBE THIS TIME HE ACTUALLY HAS A POITN!”

Based upon this morons commentary I assumed that I would find Trump spitting on the graves of our soldiers and mocking their service. I clicked this recording based upon FC commentary expecting to hear Trump say “wow- these losers can’t fight”!

Instead I found a recording of Trump saying he wouldn’t want to be a terrorist- likely due to the goddam fuking fury that Mattis was going to lie on these assholes for killing our soldiers. Nothing even remotely close to what loser FC tried to dupe everyone into thinking.

Just quit already. You’re a pathetic anti-American loser who is trying to find outrage wherever your left wing blogs tell you and you look like a total shithead in the process.

Fake news. Nothing to see here. This makes you liberals look desperate.

Last edited:
I saw the insane hysteric commentary here from the resident little bitch boy and I thought “WOW- MAYBE THIS TIME HE ACTUALLY HAS A POITN!”

Based upon this morons commentary I assumed that I would find Trump spitting on the graves of our soldiers and mocking their service. I clicked this recording based upon FC commentary expecting to hear Trump say “wow- these losers can’t fight”!

Instead I found a recording of Trump saying he wouldn’t want to be a terrorist- likely due to the goddam fuking fury that Mattis was going to lie on these assholes for killing our soldiers. Nothing even remotely close to what loser FC tried to dupe everyone into thinking.

Just quit already. You’re a pathetic anti-American loser who is trying to find outrage wherever your left wing blogs tell you and you look like a total shithead in the process.

Jesus christ you have issues. I really hope we don't all look back and talk about how obvious the signs were, after you inevitably snap.

FC, did you run from your dogshit thread since you’re so embarrassed? Did you figure no one would listen to the audio which instantly disproved your faux hysteria?

[roll]

FC, did you run from your dogshit thread since you’re so embarrassed? Did you figure no one would listen to the audio which instantly disproved your faux hysteria?

[roll]
I don't have a lot to add. The recording is gross. Laughing in the middle of discussing an ambush that got American troops killed.

And I linked the audio and time stamped it. Why would I think no one would listen?

I don't have a lot to add. The recording is gross. Laughing in the middle of discussing an ambush that got American troops killed.

And I linked the audio and time stamped it. Why would I think no one would listen?

The recording is gross to you since your entire life apparently revolves around waking up and instantly checking Trump's twitter feed to find something to fake hysteria over. You've lost it. I can picture you sitting in front of your TV for hours on end with MSNBC running while also frantically refreshing DailyKos for #Resistance talking points. They tell you what you should be outraged over and you follow suit.

Of all the sad, pathetic threads you've created, this one takes the cake.

The recording is gross to you since your entire life apparently revolves around waking up and instantly checking Trump's twitter feed to find something to fake hysteria over. You've lost it. I can picture you sitting in front of your TV for hours on end with MSNBC running while also frantically refreshing DailyKos for #Resistance talking points. They tell you what you should be outraged over and you follow suit.

I am not worried about you opinion on this. You would have a stroke if it was Hillary laughing when discussing Benghazi and everyone knows it.

I am not worried about you opinion on this. You would have a stroke if it was Hillary laughing when discussing Benghazi and everyone knows it.

The fact that you're going to this talking point tells me that you've had a small moment of self awareness, realize how pathetic this thread is, and you're now trying to redirect the topic. You posted 4 replies in a row to your own thread with hysteric commentary to paint a picture and you ended up looking severely dumb for doing that.

It absolutely is disrespectful, and that fact is amplified by the "support the troops" plastic patriotism that trump oozes in public. If it wasn't quite so massively hypocritical of him i'd let it slide, but it really highlights how much of a shit bag he is. Supporting the troops in public, laughing at attacks that kill them in private. Typical red hat hypocrite.

You do realize that just because your amp up your fake rage even higher, it doesn't make your point any smarter.

You made an evil kneivel style leap in order to make this about Trump shitting on dead americans.

Fried Chickenshit probably jacks off to Rachel Maddow on an hourly basis.

I don’t really mind the little quip about not wanting to be a terrorist right now. However, I do think it’s wild that while making his comments/presentation, he managed to spend time talking about Hillary and also talked about how they’ve done more than the previous administration. Just incredibly ridiculous. It’d be like Milton being interviewed after a game and immediately talking about how his stats compared to Bortles’ stats from a previous year or something. It’s gross.

I don’t really mind the little quip about not wanting to be a terrorist right now. However, I do think it’s wild that while making his comments/presentation, he managed to spend time talking about Hillary and also talked about how they’ve done more than the previous administration. Just incredibly ridiculous. It’d be like Milton being interviewed after a game and immediately talking about how his stats compared to Bortles’ stats from a previous year or something. It’s gross.

It's like he's unable to turn off the campaigning. I could not imagine working for him hearing his insane bullshit whiny little bitch ramblings about hillary day after day. No wonder 85 likes him so much, too pees in a pod?

Reactions: bluechip12
It's like he's unable to turn off the campaigning. I could not imagine working for him hearing his insane bullshit whiny little bitch ramblings about hillary day after day. No wonder 85 likes him so much, too pees in a pod?
Honestly 85 once had some dignity. He was conservative but he recognized Trump as a piece of shit. Now he's a pussy ass bitch

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Honestly 85 once had some dignity. He was conservative but he recognized Trump as a piece of shit. Now he's a pussy ass bitch

Says the pussy bitch who started a whiny bitch post over something that never actually happened, was called out, and is now in pussy bitch retraction mode

You’re as pathetic as anyone here and that’s saying something

No different than the Kenyan President cracking a joke when asked about the four dead in white Americans in Benghazi.

I think he was referring to the fact that the audio recording is 180 degrees from how you and Chicken were describing it.

Yeah so you are full of shit yet again. They were talking about the raid and laughing. I literally listened to the audio.

Maybe next FC can post a fart noise and insist it’s a tape of Trump saying he hates police and first responders and that they smell

Reactions: The Branch
ADVERTISEMENT