ADVERTISEMENT

Now that I’ve slept and thought about it...

I am actually more upset now than I was last night. Feel like this season turned into a waste. Did I expect to go undefeated, no, but did I expect to ever lose to Tulsa, not on my life. The coach needs to own up to the fact that he has under preformed this season. All the penalties, that’s on coaching, can’t figure out 3-3-5, coaches, frickin too many men on the field after a timeout, coaching, 3 points in the second half, coaching, players screaming at each other, coaching, bland play calling coaching. Don’t anyone try and convince me we were just a few plays away from winning, that is garbage, our team lost his game on the plane ride there. Gabriel basically got knocked out and Mack comes in for one play gets the first down and then out. Why not go with Mack for a little bit and let Gabriel settle down. I am not saying we would have had a better season with Mack at QB but the times I see him getting reps, why doesn’t he get more chances. Our o-line looked like a pile of dog crap and should be ashamed of themselves for giving up 6 sacks to a team that had 7 all season. Something is wrong if you ask me. Coach needs to figure this crap out or the next few years will be mediocre at best, I hope I am wrong. End rant

I am actually more upset now than I was last night. Feel like this season turned into a waste. Did I expect to go undefeated, no, but did I expect to ever lose to Tulsa, not on my life. The coach needs to own up to the fact that he has under preformed this season. All the penalties, that’s on coaching, can’t figure out 3-3-5, coaches, frickin too many men on the field after a timeout, coaching, 3 points in the second half, coaching, players screaming at each other, coaching, bland play calling coaching. Don’t anyone try and convince me we were just a few plays away from winning, that is garbage, our team lost his game on the plane ride there. Gabriel basically got knocked out and Mack comes in for one play gets the first down and then out. Why not go with Mack for a little bit and let Gabriel settle down. I am not saying we would have had a better season with Mack at QB but the times I see him getting reps, why doesn’t he get more chances. Our o-line looked like a pile of dog crap and should be ashamed of themselves for giving up 6 sacks to a team that had 7 all season. Something is wrong if you ask me. Coach needs to figure this crap out or the next few years will be mediocre at best, I hope I am wrong. End rant
Bump......Spot on! :sunglasses:

Just play Mack more, so we can shut up if he sucks or win games if he doesn’t. Crap., we have 3 losses anyway

Reactions: AAC6800 and ahabmw
Come on guys, you can’t throw the coach under the bus now. It was just yesterday you were ordering National Championship rings and having National Championship parades. Is reality actually starting to sink in …

Just play Mack more, so we can shut up if he sucks or win games if he doesn’t. Crap., we have 3 losses anyway
Doesn’t matter now season is done might as well let DG take his lumps. Mack probably already has his paperwork ready for the transfer protocol anyways

So when CSF is fired by the corn people after the season are we financially able to bring him back and give Heupel the Brent Key sendoff?

Come on guys, you can’t throw the coach under the bus now. It was just yesterday you were ordering National Championship rings and having National Championship parades. Is reality actually starting to sink in …
Yo douche canoe, different coach and different season. Now go take a walk on a short pier

Reactions: ahabmw
Do you need a calendar or are you stuck in 2017?

If I recall that was all Frost. I think Heupel is going to be a good coach, but I liked him better when he mixed in Frost's offensive plays with his.:sunglasses:

Just listen to CJH press conference......these are a few of my take aways

He finally has taken ownership for the crappy performance......apparently the second pick DG was trying to throw the ball away(???) and nobody asked him WTF happened with too many on the field coming out of a critical time out

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Just listen to CJH press conference......these are a few of my take aways

He finally has taken ownership for the crappy performance......apparently the second pick DG was trying to throw the ball away(???) and nobody asked him WTF happened with too many on the field coming out of a critical time out
He was trying to throw the ball away?? Wtf?

Reactions: AAC6800 and JAFFX2
WR was covered, he was scrambling.......if he was throwing it away he significantly under threw

One bit of happiness I take out of this is that I know I'll never be a loser that hangs out on another team's college football forum all times of night (or morning) to talk shit.

Screw it, one more home game and I wont have to think about this shit season again. Nine months from now I'll be good to go. However, certain people need to step up their game - especially if I'm being asked to step up my already generous check.
I've seen some of the dumbest shit happen over and over again without resolution.

Reactions: ahabmw and Ucfmikes
Screw it, one more home game and I wont have to think about this shit season again. Nine months from now I'll be good to go. However, certain people need to step up their game - especially if I'm being asked to step up my already generous check.
I've seen some of the dumbest shit happen over and over again without resolution.

That recent fundraising request could not have come at a worse time.......

They need you to give them more money so that they can order more rings National Championship rings.... what Championship are you guys going to claim this year

Thanks for doing my ranting.

They need you to give them more money so that they can order more rings National Championship rings.... what Championship are you guys going to claim this year
A vaginal ring that says only 2019 on it. I’ll give it to you as a gift, so anytime you need to know the year, you can just look down

Reactions: Central Floridave
This year is like stepping in dog shit and not realizing it. Then you get a whiff of something and start trying to get away from people because you think they smell like dog shit. After a while you become desensitized to it and you notice everyone is trying to get away from you. Then you look at the bottom of your shoe after work.

Reactions: Finance2000Knight
Some of you folks miss the forest in spite of the trees. This team could still go and finish strong with a 10 win season. We are not and 0&12. Tulsa should have taught the team a lesson, if they stop and think about it. Tulsa never quit. Their record doesn't reflect their attitude. Yep, that trip to Dallas is gone and the conference championship game , gone but a ten win season is within their grasps.

To me finishing strong is important. Look at FSU's dominance in the 90s. It was marked by 10 plus win season after 10 plus win season . If we want UCF to be considered a contender year in and year out, getting the season final 2 games with a W and the bowl game , no matter how crappy with a W is still all in play and doable.

Yes we have some issues and yes all the negative Nancy stuff is likely correct. The big picture is though 10 wins is a big deal and this team does have talent and they need to look at Tulsa and cowboy up and play for pride in their team,. Themselves and for our alma matter!

They can finish strong and they should finish strong and we need to go to what ever bowl it is and support the black and gold with a hint of Canaveral blue! I am old enough to appreciate the days of our MAC years and the thought of going to any bowl was exciting. Charge on!

Some of you folks miss the forest in spite of the trees. This team could still go and finish strong with a 10 win season. We are not and 0&12. Tulsa should have taught the team a lesson, if they stop and think about it. Tulsa never quit. Their record doesn't reflect their attitude. Yep, that trip to Dallas is gone and the conference championship game , gone but a ten win season is within their grasps.

To me finishing strong is important. Look at FSU's dominance in the 90s. It was marked by 10 plus win season after 10 plus win season . If we want UCF to be considered a contender year in and year out, getting the season final 2 games with a W and the bowl game , no matter how crappy with a W is still all in play and doable.

Yes we have some issues and yes all the negative Nancy stuff is likely correct. The big picture is though 10 wins is a big deal and this team does have talent and they need to look at Tulsa and cowboy up and play for pride in their team,. Themselves and for our alma matter!

They can finish strong and they should finish strong and we need to go to what ever bowl it is and support the black and gold with a hint of Canaveral blue! I am old enough to appreciate the days of our MAC years and the thought of going to any bowl was exciting. Charge on!

I’m way more focused on the trajectory of this team and keeping the momentum in program building vs our record this season. Final record in my mind isn’t all that big of a deal (assuming we don’t completely fall off a cliff and lose last 3).

I was a big Canes fan growing up, and this has the same feel to me as when Dennis Erickson took over for Jimmy Johnson back in late 80s. He had a few good years with Jimmys players, couldn’t drive leadership and discipline into the team, and left the program in shambles on his way out of town. Lots of differences in circumstances but lots of similarities as well.

Hopefully this is just a blip and we are back to the top of the AAC next year.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
ADVERTISEMENT