ADVERTISEMENT

Now the tail begins to wag the dog

Wazoo scoring with 30 seconds left was uninspiring. Ohio state having played two teams with winning records, and losing to one if them is uninspiring, along with beating a 2-6 team this last weekend. That gets rewarded. We didn't do anything to warrant getting passed by wazzou.

West Virginia had a good win. I figured they would hop us. Ohio state should not be ranked #7.

Reactions: Knight Strength
A glimpse of what to expect Tuesday? UCF drops to 11. They have 1054 points though, 9 less than LSU and a couple hundred more than #12 Kentucky.

@BG_Knightmare please merge with other coaches poll thread

Last edited:
Wazoo scoring with 30 seconds left was uninspiring. Ohio state having played two teams with winning records, and losing to one if them is uninspiring, along with beating a 2-6 team this last weekend. That gets rewarded. We didn't do anything to warrant getting passed by wazzou.

West Virginia had a good win. I figured they would hop us. Ohio state should not be ranked #7.
Yeah tOSU at #7 is the one that just stuns me.

Yeah tOSU at #7 is the one that just stuns me.

Agreed. At least with Cal and TTU, they have top 25 wins at face value.
TOSU barely beating NGEbraska and moving up makes little sense. Ngebraska hasnt beaten anyone.
Theyre really working too hard to convince the public opinion otherwise

LSU is not a good team and yet still are ahead of us too. Ohio State struggles with a bad Nebraska don't drop, Washington State struggles with an average Cal don't drop. I know the AP and Coaches polls don't matter anymore but if we can't get respect there no way the committee gives us any either.

Voter adjusting based on guidance provided by the committee. No other way to explain it as UCF beat a good team and the rest of their previous opponents picked up big wins including knocking off 2 ranked teams.

It's not like tOSU caught a Nebraska team that was on fire and playing out of their mind. I mean, they kicked a ball off backwards. Backwards... Even physics doesn't respect Nebraska.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT