ADVERTISEMENT

Now what?

What should this board focus on during the next 4 months without Football? (pick two)

• The pathetic state that is USF athletics

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Pros and Cons of GOL

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • How exciting MLB really is....no really...

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Girls in Bikinis

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Are we in Memphis' head for football?

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • BBQ: Vinegar, Mustard, Ketchup or Mayo based?

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
How we should rebrand to Florida Tech?

This is always an excellent off-season topic. I would like to add:

-Why isn't UCFHonors in the UCF HOF yet?
-What's up with recruiting and why is it so terrible?
-The Cabana wall and how do we keep out the Mikesicans?
-Best 2019 brunch spots.

PS, I would change Pros/Cons of GOL to just Cons and in what year should he have been fired?

Last edited:
I'd like to add can Spectrum Stadium afford a stadium canopy? I remember KL posting one of the temporary ones that will help during the early season.

Who’s Mikesi?? :joy:

Just because you keep changing screen names, don't think that we won't find you.

we-gon-find-you-gif-8.gif

Picking USF and Memphis.

USF says they're going to attack the middle of the field so if we're the same there they'll put a hurting on us. Who has knowledge of Kerwin Bells offense and what we should expect?

And if we start thinking we're in Memphis' head they'll kick our asses and go to a NY6 bowl. They're going to take our spot the way we took USFs in 2017.

Picking USF and Memphis.

USF says they're going to attack the middle of the field so if we're the same there they'll put a hurting on us. Who has knowledge of Kerwin Bells offense and what we should expect?

And if we start thinking we're in Memphis' head they'll kick our asses and go to a NY6 bowl. They're going to take our spot the way we took USFs in 2017.
USF couldn’t hit the floor if they fell. If that ALL THEY HAVE, then they are doomed

As far as Memphis, they lost 2 stud running backs. We wouldn’t see them until the CCG anyway

Reactions: Knight Strength
Just stirring the pot in the off-season:

Scott Frost reiterated to the crowd how great it was to be back home in Nebraska after living in so many different places the last several years.

“I’ve lived in 13 different states now chasing this crazy game around,” Frost said. “Sometimes that gives you perspective that the grass isn’t always greener somewhere else. I’ve lived in California and didn’t like that. I’ve lived in Wyoming, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, New York, Kansas, Iowa and Oregon. After you go through that sometimes you realize that maybe the people that stayed home were the smart ones.”

We needed better talent, we needed better attitudes and we needed to get bigger, faster and stronger than we were. Year ones are tough. Year one at (UCF) was tough. We lost every close game we played. We were discouraged. We wanted to win more than we did. We made a real big turnaround in year two. Down there we kind of expected it would be year three when the big turnaround would happen, and everything just kind of came together and it happened in year two.

“I can tell you we are probably further ahead at this point in the progression than we were in Florida. Not saying we are going to have that kind of season like we had in year two of Florida, but I can promise you things are coming, and we are moving in a really good direction.”

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/frost-receives-hometown-welcome-in-wood-river

Just stirring the pot in the off-season:

Scott Frost reiterated to the crowd how great it was to be back home in Nebraska after living in so many different places the last several years.

“I’ve lived in 13 different states now chasing this crazy game around,” Frost said. “Sometimes that gives you perspective that the grass isn’t always greener somewhere else. I’ve lived in California and didn’t like that. I’ve lived in Wyoming, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, New York, Kansas, Iowa and Oregon. After you go through that sometimes you realize that maybe the people that stayed home were the smart ones.”

We needed better talent, we needed better attitudes and we needed to get bigger, faster and stronger than we were. Year ones are tough. Year one at (UCF) was tough. We lost every close game we played. We were discouraged. We wanted to win more than we did. We made a real big turnaround in year two. Down there we kind of expected it would be year three when the big turnaround would happen, and everything just kind of came together and it happened in year two.

“I can tell you we are probably further ahead at this point in the progression than we were in Florida. Not saying we are going to have that kind of season like we had in year two of Florida, but I can promise you things are coming, and we are moving in a really good direction.”

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/frost-receives-hometown-welcome-in-wood-river

He better hope so. If Frost cannot resurrect that program there may be mass suicide.

ADVERTISEMENT