ADVERTISEMENT

NSA, CIA, DIA, FBI, DNI: Russia Meddled with Election. Putin: Russia Didn't

Who cares. How is this "literal treason"?

How the hell is it not? When the sitting president is so obviously comprimiased that he is willing to state that he trusts a the head of another country over his own intelligence agencies, that's treason. What is the point of intelligence agencies if the POTUS is not going to use them?

cant blame the guy when people in those orgs actively worked against him and shielded hillary

he trusts a the head of another country over his own intelligence agencies, that's treason. What is the point of intelligence agencies if the POTUS is not going to use them?

Not defending what he said, but didn't our own intelligence agencies tell us there were WMD in Iraq?

How the hell is it not? When the sitting president is so obviously comprimiased that he is willing to state that he trusts a the head of another country over his own intelligence agencies, that's treason. What is the point of intelligence agencies if the POTUS is not going to use them?

He hasnt committed treason but he is on a path of walking a fine line. Not that it matters, John Kerry actually did commit treason last year and nothing happened.

"literal treason" does not mean "so obviously compromised" (your opinion) and states that he trusts the head of another country (not "literal treason").

You need to start over and try again.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Lol wow, stupidity is strong in here by the usual suspects. Not surprised. If the head of the country claims he trusts the head of another country who is our #1 competitor ahead of people who's job it literally is to provide us with information -- mainly against the other country

This is treason.

Lol wow, stupidity is strong in here by the usual suspects. Not surprised. If the head of the country claims he trusts the head of another country who is our #1 competitor ahead of people who's job it literally is to provide us with information -- mainly against the other country

This is treason.

Obama trusted the Iranian leader, was that treason?

This is treason.

Umm... Obama and Hillary were pretty clear that Russia is nowhere near our "#1 competitor" ... Get on board!

I was sitting around with a group of military-alum family and friends last night (mixture of branches and rank, but mostly officers). Just listening and taking it all in. Most, but not all, are/were Trump supporters and I think all but one voted for Trump (some voted for him because he "was the lesser of two evils"). This is the first time I've witnessed them being in 100% agreement. They are all beside themselves. One likened Trump followers to those of Hitler and Mussolini. As we were sitting there, my FIL (ex-officer USMC) was receiving texts from guys he said he hasn't talked to in years - guys he served with in Vietnam - asking him what he thought or talking about what a sad day it was. I feel for these guys that have given so much. I'm not sure what the path forward is on this, but there will be hell to pay somewhere.

Obama trusted the Iranian leader, was that treason?
trusted them with a crate of money. trusted them to smuggle drugs into our country. not like those drugs caused an epidemic or anything, nothing to see here people. odd that the iranian harrassment of us navy vessels has stopped now that trump is in power.

trusted them with a crate of money. trusted them to smuggle drugs into our country. not like those drugs caused an epidemic or anything, nothing to see here people. odd that the iranian harrassment of us navy vessels has stopped now that trump is in power.

JFC can you imbeciles make a single supporting argument of Trump's insanity without saying the words: Obama, Clinton or Democrats?

FFS you wonder why people think you are inbred morons, stop acting like one.

JFC can you imbeciles make a single supporting argument of Trump's insanity without saying the words: Obama, Clinton or Democrats?

I'm certainly no Ninja lapdog (no offense, Ninja), but this post is on-point. Why can't we isolate the topic and discuss the potential fallout/ramifications of our sitting president (hell, any president for that matter) shitting all over our own intelligence community (including the GOP-led House Intelligence Committee) and siding with someone who no one considers an ally? IDGAF what Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Quincy Adams, Jackson, Van Buren, Harrison, Tyler, Polk, Taylor, Fillmore, Pierce, Buchanan, Lincoln, Johnson, Grant, Hayes, Garfield, Arthur, Cleveland, Harrison, McKinley, Roosevelt (T.), Taft, Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Roosevelt (F.), Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush (W.) or Obama did. They're all out of office!

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, for sure; but, this behavior and rhetoric is virtually unprecedented. There have been and will always be presidents who choose a different path in the face of the facts as we know them - there's no way to know 100% of the goings-on and if you are lucky enough to have that kind of clearance then you sure-as-shit won't be posting about it on a college sports message board (unless your last name is Strzok) - but to cuckold your own country and cup the balls of the Russian president is so fvcking ludicrous that I'd swear this is the plot of a terrible Hollywood movie if I didn't know any better.

Terrible analogy. The entire point is Trump is placing Putin above our intelligence community. Obama never did anything remotely like that

What was your point then? You said we shouldnt trust an enemy. Every president of the last century has trusted enemies, some at a greater level than others. We shouldn't trust Putin, but other than saying it Trump hasn't done anything to show that he does. He just ripped NATO and Germany for not taking russia for the enemy they are. Where's the disconnect here that makes this worse than giving billions to a country that states a goal of destroying us?

Reactions: Knight_Light

HAHAHA ... dude .... this meme is floating around all of the liberal blogs already .... this is the leftists "argument of the week" and you are spouting it as if it is an original idea. Typical.

HAHAHA ... dude .... this meme is floating around all of the liberal blogs already .... this is the leftists "argument of the week" and you are spouting it as if it is an original idea. Typical.
If you're talking about the whole bringing up Obama, Clinton, et al, then it's not an "argument of the week" as there have been some (me included) saying it since before the election. And I'm the furthest thing from being considered a "leftist". I don't care who is in office - R, D, doesn't matter - it's ok to bring up past/current policy in the context of agreement/disagreement; but, the whole "well, so-and-so did it" is petulant at best. This particular president branded himself as being the anti-President - the president that would stand on his own. So, why does his base continue to compare and contrast him to past presidents? Why are we turning a blind eye to his indiscretions and boorish behavior by using the argument that Clinton did it or Obama did it or so-and-so did it? Wasn't this guy supposed to be different?

So what happens if Putin comes out with information about corruption in the DNC and the intel agencies covering it up?

Reactions: UCFWayne
If you're talking about the whole bringing up Obama, Clinton, et al, then it's not an "argument of the week" as there have been some (me included) saying it since before the election. And I'm the furthest thing from being considered a "leftist". I don't care who is in office - R, D, doesn't matter - it's ok to bring up past/current policy in the context of agreement/disagreement; but, the whole "well, so-and-so did it" is petulant at best. This particular president branded himself as being the anti-President - the president that would stand on his own. So, why does his base continue to compare and contrast him to past presidents? Why are we turning a blind eye to his indiscretions and boorish behavior by using the argument that Clinton did it or Obama did it or so-and-so did it? Wasn't this guy supposed to be different?
my problem was the media looked the other way for obama. now they are going out of their way to attack trump. hell cnn did a piece about him getting 2 scoops of ice cream. harvard did a study and all the major networks cover him in a negative tone. most in the 70% negative with some in the 80s and even 90s. i have a problem with that. it feels odd but i almost feel like sticking up for him because of the extreme negative slant he always gets no matter what.

i know its fox's slogan, but i realistically want fair and balanced coverage.

So I take it you don't have an answer to my question. Thanks for confirming you are in fact a mouth breathing slack jawed MAGAt.

Oh hey look, someone who doesn't have their head shoved up their ass all over political "teams".

my problem was the media looked the other way for obama. now they are going out of their way to attack trump. hell cnn did a piece about him getting 2 scoops of ice cream. harvard did a study and all the major networks cover him in a negative tone. most in the 70% negative with some in the 80s and even 90s. i have a problem with that. it feels odd but i almost feel like sticking up for him because of the extreme negative slant he always gets no matter what.

i know its fox's slogan, but i realistically want fair and balanced coverage.
But who cares? It's like arguing with someone on a message board, it's not going to solve anything or cause them to change. I don't see many on here citing CNN as a source. It's completely clear to anyone that can fog a mirror that CNN/MSNBC/FOX/etc. are tilted. So many people seem so wrapped up in what CNN is reporting. We all know it's biased - let's accept it. I don't see the same outrage over articles that "The Onion" publishes. The MSM (Fox included) is more similar to "The Onion" than outlets such as Reuters. Perhaps I'm naive, but I think more and more people are seeing the MSM for what they are - entertainment. For me it's akin to the revelation that wrestling is fake.

But who cares? It's like arguing with someone on a message board, it's not going to solve anything or cause them to change. I don't see many on here citing CNN as a source. It's completely clear to anyone that can fog a mirror that CNN/MSNBC/FOX/etc. are tilted. So many people seem so wrapped up in what CNN is reporting. We all know it's biased - let's accept it. I don't see the same outrage over articles that "The Onion" publishes. The MSM (Fox included) is more similar to "The Onion" than outlets such as Reuters. Perhaps I'm naive, but I think more and more people are seeing the MSM for what they are - entertainment. For me it's akin to the revelation that wrestling is fake.
i care about the msm broadcasting propaganda. fox isnt exempt from it but we at least need some counter to the extreme negative slant every single other media outlet puts out.

i care about the msm broadcasting propaganda. fox isnt exempt from it but we at least need some counter to the extreme negative slant every single other media outlet puts out.

When you say things like "extememe negative slant that every media outlet puts out" maybe you should ask yourself...maybe it's true. What's more likely, every single media outlet is simultaneously lying without anyone pointing out the lies they are telling...or you are a conspiracy theorist.

Basically if you agree with this, you are a moron and part of the problem

kVLHJhS.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday felt like a punch in the gut. I haven't had that feeling since 9/11. I think that there is a specific definition of treason (I might be wrong) where we must be at war, however, what I saw yesterday definitely was not "faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States"

Not defending what he said, but didn't our own intelligence agencies tell us there were WMD in Iraq?

Sort of. There might be WMDs. Cheney and company manipulated the intel and disregarded anything that didn't fit the narrative.

I was sitting around with a group of military-alum family and friends last night (mixture of branches and rank, but mostly officers). Just listening and taking it all in. Most, but not all, are/were Trump supporters and I think all but one voted for Trump (some voted for him because he "was the lesser of two evils"). This is the first time I've witnessed them being in 100% agreement. They are all beside themselves. One likened Trump followers to those of Hitler and Mussolini. As we were sitting there, my FIL (ex-officer USMC) was receiving texts from guys he said he hasn't talked to in years - guys he served with in Vietnam - asking him what he thought or talking about what a sad day it was. I feel for these guys that have given so much. I'm not sure what the path forward is on this, but there will be hell to pay somewhere.

I can second this motion. There are still a couple guys who are completely brainwashed and blindly supporting Trump in my unit, just like on here. The same type of people that trump was talking about how they would still support him if he murdered a guy in the street.

Most logical people were completely flabbergasted by this to the point of feeling sick, both Trump's actual words and his body language. He is either senile or a traitor. There is literally no other option.

Last edited:
Reactions: firm_bizzle
I can second this motion. There are still a couple guys who are blindly supporting Trump in my unit, just like on here. The same type of people that trump was talking about how they would still support him if he murdered a guy in the street.

Most logical people were completely flabbergasted by this, both Trump's actual words and his body language. He is either senile or a traitor.

I will be voting in the GOP primary for anybody but Trump, probably Kasich or Romney. I hope that there aren't 16 candidates.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I will be voting in the GOP primary for anybody but Trump, probably Kasich or Romney. I hope that there aren't 16 candidates.

Romney won't run. It would be much more likely to see a challenge from someone like Santorum or even Webb jumping parties.

So I take it you don't have an answer to my question. Thanks for confirming you are in fact a mouth breathing slack jawed MAGAt.

I can certainly answer your question .... just waiting for you to start putting forward original ideas and not regurgitating #resist mailers all day.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I can certainly answer your question .... just waiting for you to start putting forward original ideas and not regurgitating #resist mailers all day.

And yet another dodge of the question. I'm starting to realize you truly are not an intelligent person.

Yesterday felt like a punch in the gut. I haven't had that feeling since 9/11. I think that there is a specific definition of treason (I might be wrong) where we must be at war, however, what I saw yesterday definitely was not "faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States"

If yesterday felt the same way to you as 9-11 then either you were 4 years old at the time or you have no concept of reality.

I aaked you a question earlier in this thread. Does your lack of response indicate that you are not an intelligent person?

Man, you are two for two on butthole stupid analogies in this thread. I asked branch multiple times, direct quotes. He said he had an answer but conveniently never posted it.

Man, you are two for two on butthole stupid analogies in this thread. I asked branch multiple times, direct quotes. He said he had an answer but conveniently never posted it.

And you still haven't answered my question

And you still haven't answered my question

Your question was idiotic. You asked what was my point? My point is pretty fuking simple: the POTUS should not place more trust in the head of another country than he does in our own intelligence services.

I feel like you have lost twenty IQ points in this thread. Are you drunk?

I was hoping to come here to see someone try to say he apologized and his BS lie is true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT