ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

What now? Looks like her husband is taking a beating on the Google reviews.

I dont know that I've heard a single person say that they approved of what she's been doing.
Dont you kind of roll in chudish circles though? A bunch of middle aged white hicks? Have you spoken to anyone from Michigan who doesnt have a salt life sticker on their truck?

Dont you kind of roll in chudish circles though? A bunch of middle aged white hicks? Have you spoken to anyone from Michigan who doesnt have a salt life sticker on their truck?
All of my friends are black. You calling them chuds?

Gotta be honest, I'm amazed at the level of racism on this board. Between FC calling black people "chuds", ninja defending the rape of Mexican girls, and shuckster saying this like "this black conservative commentator" I'm genuinely concerned about the level of hatred and bigotry that our resident liberals display regularly.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
You only laugh because you think black people are chuds and old people should die. Typical moderate Democrat.

I bet you that FC has no black friends. It's possible he doesn't even know a black person. He's just your typical social media platform Woke liberal, little white boy who thinks he's being brave be re-posting edgy stuff on Facebook.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
in times of protests/unrest, the tough on crime/law and order candidates tend to do pretty well in the polls.

All of my friends are black. You calling them chuds?

Gotta be honest, I'm amazed at the level of racism on this board. Between FC calling black people "chuds", ninja defending the rape of Mexican girls, and shuckster saying this like "this black conservative commentator" I'm genuinely concerned about the level of hatred and bigotry that our resident liberals display regularly.
From the party that brought you the KKK, Jim Crow Laws, and abortion clinics in black neighborhoods. We shouldnt really be that surprised

ADVERTISEMENT