ADVERTISEMENT

Nuclear "Armageddon" threat back for the first time since Kennedy and the Cuban missile crisis, Biden says at a fundraiser in NYC.

Vote for Rusty in 2022

Bronze Knight
Silver Member
Dec 28, 2021
And you're responsible for it, Joe.

For the upteenth time: someone needs to remove this out of control old crank and put him in a nursing home before he gets us all killed.

FebTTvcWYAAdayx

with how inept the Russians have been and all the corruption I bet most of their nukes don’t even work. The Russians are better at Propoganda than Reality
You're onto something here.. I recall the mighty Russian invasion of Ukraine and talking heads here in America almost said it would be over in weeks with Ukraine coming out on the losing end . I am a lover not a fighter and I don't want to go to war but the Russian army seems like it's just terrible. I grew up in the cold war of the 70s and 80s and all this nuclear talk doesn't really phase me.

I recall a famous debate line from years ago ...this is my spin on it. President Biden, I read about John Kennedy and you're no John Kennedy.

I think this analogy to the Cuban missile crisis is a weak ass attempt to paint President Dementia in the sane light as Kennedy and his ability to solve that problem . I have no faith or trust that he even knows what day it is much less pulling the strings of our military and foreign policy moves.

You're onto something here.. I recall the mighty Russian invasion of Ukraine and talking heads here in America almost said it would be over in weeks with Ukraine coming out on the losing end . I am a lover not a fighter and I don't want to go to war but the Russian army seems like it's just terrible. I grew up in the cold war of the 70s and 80s and all this nuclear talk doesn't really phase me.

I recall a famous debate line from years ago ...this is my spin on it. President Biden, I read about John Kennedy and you're no John Kennedy.

I think this analogy to the Cuban missile crisis is a weak ass attempt to paint President Dementia in the sane light as Kennedy and his ability to solve that problem . I have no faith or trust that he even knows what day it is much less pulling the strings of our military and foreign policy moves.
We get it. You’d be much more comfortable with a guy who wanted to nuke a hurricane in office.

So Biden is too weak to keep a desperate Putin from using nukes???! But let me guess: Putin’s ass-kisser Trump would have shown Real Man, JFK-like courage in standing up to Russia, right?

We get it. You’d be much more comfortable with a guy who wanted to nuke a hurricane in office.
There's actually scientific evidence in using explosions to shape weather patterns. Most of what Trump ever stated was to explore ideas that his science and technology panels had brought up. Same with his national security on everything from Rare Earth Elements to German dependency on Russia that was undermining NATO. Laugh all you want, but there is good evidence.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
ADVERTISEMENT