ADVERTISEMENT

NYT reporter runs lie about Dan Crenshaw and questions his patriotism

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
And Dan Crenshaw then shit down his neck and annihilated this liberal cretin with one reply

Wouldn't be a wednesday without our daily "whiny little bitch thread from 85 about how all democrats are terrible"

This is way more important than thousands of kids being raped by your catholic priests, thanks so much for sharing!

But, but, but.........Trump said the food was stacked all the way up to the sky.

i really like crenshaw. he seems to have common sense and is willing to work across the aisle.

He sponsored it 2 weeks ago. He was the 315th person to sponsor the bill out of 435 members in the house. What a trailblazer. So impressive.

He sponsored it 2 weeks ago. He was the 315th person to sponsor the bill out of 435 members in the house. What a trailblazer. So impressive.

[roll]

Crenshaw went to fight for this country after 9/11 and you attack him and join in with a discredited NYT reporter who pushes outright lies about the guy. Omar describes 9/11 as "some people did something" when describing 9/11 and you defend her to no end.

You're a total joke.

[roll]

Crenshaw went to fight for this country after 9/11 and you attack him and join in with a discredited NYT reporter who pushes outright lies about the guy. Omar describes 9/11 as "some people did something" when describing 9/11 and you defend her to no end.

You're a total joke.
I'm sure he was a brave soldier. He's a chickenshit congressman who waited until there was over 75% of the house co-sponsoring a bipartisan bill before he jumped in. Can you even call it leadership if you're the 315th congressperson to sponsor a bill? He should have been first in line.

He's what the left thinks AOC is

No he isn't. He has just basically fallen in line with whatever Republican leadership wants at this point (granted, he is still new, so we will see going forward). AOC actually challenges members of her own party including the leaders in her party. Everyone certainly respects his service, but as a politician he hasn't done anything at this point to standout.

No he isn't. He has just basically fallen in line with whatever Republican leadership wants at this point (granted, he is still new, so we will see going forward). AOC actually challenges members of her own party including the leaders in her party. Everyone certainly respects his service, but as a politician he hasn't done anything at this point to standout.
He OWNED the libs! DESTROYED and ANNIHILATED a reporter with a single tweet! He DEMOLISHED SNL when they made a joke about him!

AOC challenges her party by proposing absurd, insane things and then calling them cowards for not considering things like a $90 Trillion GND or accepting that the world is ending in 12 years.

But yes, it's shocking to find that you guys are crying that a conservative Congressman from Texas supports conservative policies.

AOC challenges her party by proposing absurd, insane things and then calling them cowards for not considering things like a $90 Trillion GND or accepting that the world is ending in 12 years.

But yes, it's shocking to find that you guys are crying that a conservative Congressman from Texas supports conservative policies.

Nobody is crying over anything. Why do you always frame just having a conversation as crying? You might not like AOC's policies, that doesn't change the fact she stands up to her party leadership.

Of course I expect him to have conservative policies. But why does that make him standout as a politician if he is just one in the same with all the other Republicans? While running, he did push a more liberal prescription drug policy that would allow the government to negotiate prices for medicare, which is something that would have gone against the vast majority of Republicans. But since getting elected has completely abandoned that and just got in line with the Republican view of it. So, what exactly has he done that makes him stand out as a great politician?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
A tweet from a NYT reporter who falsely accused Crenshaw of not cosponsoring the bill and then questioning his patriotism while more broadly claiming Republicans aren't patriots either.

Crenshaw then blew up this idiot with his reply. Liberal butthurt then ensued.
The bill was introduced in Feb, Crenshaw finally mustered up the courage to cosponsor 2 weeks ago. Such a brave congressman. 315/435.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
The bill was introduced in Feb, Crenshaw finally mustered up the courage to cosponsor 2 weeks ago. Such a brave congressman. 315/435.

It just wouldnt be an 85 post if there wasnt at least some level of partisan intentional deceit!

You do realize that there is more than one bill at a time for a congressmen to review, don't you?
sssshhh its the only thing hes got right now. hes been losing so much lately he needs the last semblance of a win to keep it together.

Let's just recap something here:

A bill has failed to pass a Democratic controlled subcommittee and there was no attempt to pass this bill by this Democratic controlled subcommittee, and yet whiny snowflake liberals are bitching and whining about Dan Crenshaw who has nothing to do with the failure of the Democratic control subcommittee to advance this bill out of their own chamber.

Since this bill did not advance out of a Democratic controlled subcommittee, it hadn't yet passed the Democratic control House to vote and pass it, before finally sending it to the one body of government that Republicans have any say in.

I mean, [roll]

Its pretty entertaining really.

"He didnt sponsor the bill"
- um, yeah he did
"Well it took him too long"
-ok sparky.

Goddamn what a shittastic strawman. Have you been chugging stupid juice today? 85 tried to make it sound like this guy was one of the first to introduce the bill, FC pointed out he was near the end. Now you are just making shit up. Sad.

Goddamn what a shittastic strawman. Have you been chugging stupid juice today? 85 tried to make it sound like this guy was one of the first to introduce the bill, FC pointed out he was near the end. Now you are just making shit up. Sad.
Where exactly did he insinuate or state that Crenshaw was one of the first to introduce the bill? You have become such a stupid ****ing liar over the last few months that I can't believe how ****ing stupid you are.

Let's just recap something here:

A bill has failed to pass a Democratic controlled subcommittee and there was no attempt to pass this bill by this Democratic controlled subcommittee, and yet whiny snowflake liberals are bitching and whining about Dan Crenshaw who has nothing to do with the failure of the Democratic control subcommittee to advance this bill out of their own chamber.

Since this bill did not advance out of a Democratic controlled subcommittee, it hadn't yet passed the Democratic control House to vote and pass it, before finally sending it to the one body of government that Republicans have any say in.

I mean, [roll]

Reminder - Democrats failed to move this bill and yet they’re crying about Dan Crenshaw

The fact that you measure somebody's patriotism by this metric is disturbing.

Actually .... can you please share with me where the cutoff was for who was a "trailblazer" and who wasn't? Was it the 200th person that sponsored? 100th person that sponsored? Please help.

"Hey look guys, if you aren't in the top 25 of people that sponsors this bill, you should consider yourself un-American! Move to Canada!!!"

You are dum.

Reactions: UCFWayne
The fact that you measure somebody's patriotism by this metric is disturbing.

Actually .... can you please share with me where the cutoff was for who was a "trailblazer" and who wasn't? Was it the 200th person that sponsored? 100th person that sponsored? Please help.

"Hey look guys, if you aren't in the top 25 of people that sponsors this bill, you should consider yourself un-American! Move to Canada!!!"

You are dum.
I never said anything about his patriotism. I have no doubt a US soldier is a true patriot. I said he's a chickenshit congressman for not stepping up for something that should be personal and important to him. He jumped on board months after support for the bill was gauged.

Oh, but you bringing it up makes you a whiny little pussy. Facts be damned, 85 is a shit tier poster for some reason or another

man, really must have struck a chord when I pointed out how much of a shit tier catholic you are, just like your buddy 85.

Maybe instead of lashing out at me, considering changing yourself to be a little bit more of what you actually claim to be, instead of just portraying yourself as a hypocrite.

I never said anything about his patriotism. I have no doubt a US soldier is a true patriot. I said he's a chickenshit congressman for not stepping up for something that should be personal and important to him. He jumped on board months after support for the bill was gauged.

The only chickenshits are the people who run the Democratic controlled subcommittee who were the ones responsible for not passing this out of their own Democratic controlled subcommittee

Reactions: UCFWayne

You never answered where the cutoff was for being in the good on this. 100th person to sign on? 50th? 200th?

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
man, really must have struck a chord when I pointed out how much of a shit tier catholic you are, just like your buddy 85.

Maybe instead of lashing out at me, considering changing yourself to be a little bit more of what you actually claim to be, instead of just portraying yourself as a hypocrite.
I'm not Catholic. I'm just a guy who doesn't like the idea of little girls being raped, unlike you.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Ah, you're just a guy who has to lie because he know's his actual stance doesn't hold up. Utter bullshit.
My goodness, you really have become pathetic. Mexico starts cracking down on human trafficking and you're mad because racism. And then bring up religion as if it's some kind of insult. I honestly don't understand your thought process or what kind of weird alternate reality you think you live in but it is seriously messed up.

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
My goodness, you really have become pathetic. Mexico starts cracking down on human trafficking and you're mad because racism. And then bring up religion as if it's some kind of insult. I honestly don't understand your thought process or what kind of weird alternate reality you think you live in but it is seriously messed up.

Another lie. You are on a roll today.

You never answered where the cutoff was for being in the good on this. 100th person to sign on? 50th? 200th?
Be an originating sponsor for the bill or sign on in the first few weeks. After that you don't get to brag about being involved.

Well it is actually 10 1/2 years to the end now. which is kind of nice for me, I can die at 75 reasonably healthy rather than 85 being miserable the last 5 or so years. Sucks eggs for people under 45 though..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT