ADVERTISEMENT

O-line U....

I don't pay too much attention to recruiting (until the ink is dry), but did bringing in Mizzou O'line coach recruit them or were the previous coaching recruits? And/or both.

Reactions: UCFhonors
I don't pay too much attention to recruiting (until the ink is dry), but did bringing in Mizzou O'line coach recruit them or were the previous coaching recruits? And/or both.

Both previous and a few surprises:
OL Trevor Elbert (new commit)
OL Josh McMullen (flipped from Colorado)

Reactions: Central Floridave
I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. This is a solid start. The only caveat is a couple are JUCOs.

Last edited:
JuCo players for a season killed by a departing HC taking everything not bolted down is a good solution. It fits the "at least we got somebody" box and they could/will turn out to be great. Next year we can bitch about too many JuCo players if it happens.

Got to love the Elbert rating- was a 4 star coming out of high school going to Tex AM, now either he was complete crap in JucO or he signed with UCF and became 2 star. Yes it's a cliche, but rivals rating are still damn funny and good for a laugh.

Reactions: Miltonian
Got to love the Elbert rating- was a 4 star coming out of high school going to Tex AM, now either he was complete crap in JucO or he signed with UCF and became 2 star. Yes it's a cliche, but rivals rating are still damn funny and good for a laugh.
Believe this is one instance where the early signing day helped UCF. He flew under the radar with only 1 P5 offer as a JUCO. Before his shoulder injury he could have picked his college (offers from Alabama, Auburn, OSU, Texas, Oklahoma, etc.).

Why does it look like they are resurrecting old UCF apparel from the early 2000s? Frost always had fresh looking UCF gear. They are all swimming in their shirts and they don't look good. I think sharpening the coaching staff's UCF apparel will go a long way from a confidence standpoint, both for the team and the fans.

Why does it look like they are resurrecting old UCF apparel from the early 2000s? Frost always had fresh looking UCF gear. They are all swimming in their shirts and they don't look good. I think sharpening the coaching staff's UCF apparel will go a long way from a confidence standpoint, both for the team and the fans.

These guys look like they are UCF alumni from the 90's. [laughing] You know who you are.

Reactions: 90Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT