ADVERTISEMENT

Oaktown Now on the Magic Mushroom Train

The potential for these things is really amazing, I've read incredible studies about how they have helped PTSD and depression. Very very few downsides, a million times safer than alcohol and actually has medical benefits.

Reactions: btbones
Yea MAPS has been doing some awesome stuff. They're really focused on MDMA but I remember a while back hearing a guy leading some of the clinical trials talk about how important it is to see what happens with psilocybin and how it could open the floodgates for more incredible stuff if they were received well.

Crazy story about him being "bored" in Mosul.

Great to hear with how far along FDA trials are that we're at most a cpl years out from legalized therapeutic use.

Last edited:
Reactions: btbones
i think its time to really study these things and their potential medical use. basically all the drugs these companies are making have side effects a mile long. id much rather go the natural route if at all possible. we need to move past the war on drugs and see if they can be used properly.

I'm a little late in posting this, but a few weeks ago '60 Minutes' ran an eye-opening (pun intended) piece about potential medicinal effects of Psilocybin. I agree 100% with Wayne above: the more we can treat using natural substances, the better. Lab-made junk should always be the plan "B".

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/psiloc...depression-and-anxiety-60-minutes-2019-10-10/

I made sure to dvr that episode and make my parents watch. Was happy to see it get mainstream media attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT