ADVERTISEMENT

Obama gives 500 million dollar loan to solar panel company

Yep, only me. Just like the other people you solely blame. Sigh ...

You're the a-hole on the playground that goes around hitting people you don't like, then runs to the teacher when someone finally decks you in return.

When I get decked, I take it like a man and don't act innocent. I own what I do and how I act. When will you? Again, you always want the last word ... if not 5 of them, plus 5 more a week later when someone even leaves the board.

Your credibility is sh--. The more someone proves you wrong, the worse it gets for them ... and the board. No one challengers you because you are relentless in your insults, especially the more wrong you are. Grow up.
You can’t ignore me. You cry that the ignore button doesn’t work. Just admit that you lack any Self awareness and mental discipline

The f-bombs was an attempt to get banned, especially since it was auto-corrected. That's why I use sh-- and other things, self-correct.

In fact, some of the Cabal's usage of the f-word at me went down when started firing it back. Mikey did the same thing when some else took his gay shaming and put it to works.

You 'gentlemen' repeatedly insult people, especially when they provide expert links and prove you wrong over many months. You literally do this to a lot of people you disagree with.

I don't have thin skin. Many people have noted this to me in IM, PM and off-board, because they don't dare 'challenge' your cabal. That's why I take up their complaints.
@ homeland security @ fbi here is your next wacko who’ll wind up on the front page.

Thanks for taking over a week to respond me. You must have been busy planning the next devastating event in this country.

I’m asking you to leave me alone. I don’t tag you in posts and don’t bother you. What you are doing right now is harassment and a blatant violation of Rivals’ terms of service. I really try to keep toxic and crazy people who might do harm out of my life. I’m sorry that you have mental issues and thin skin. Please seek psychiatric help/treatment before you become the next mini-doc on HBO.

This is clearly his cry for help.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
@ homeland security @ fbi here is your next wacko who’ll wind up on the front page.

Thanks for taking over a week to respond me. You must have been busy planning the next devastating event in this country.

I’m asking you to leave me alone. I don’t tag you in posts and don’t bother you. What you are doing right now is harassment and a blatant violation of Rivals’ terms of service. I really try to keep toxic and crazy people who might do harm out of my life. I’m sorry that you have mental issues and thin skin. Please seek psychiatric help/treatment before you become the next mini-doc on HBO.

This is clearly his cry for help.
He’s showing all the signs. I can list them out. Basically hits all the red flags and check marks.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
He’s showing all the signs. I can list them out. Basically hits all the red flags and check marks.
This to me, is the one that stands out the most:

"Many people have noted this to me in IM, PM and off-board, because they don't dare 'challenge' your cabal. That's why I take up their complaints."

Quite obviously, these are voices in his head. It reminds me of the portly guy in The Dark Knight who professes the exact same before his fat ass explodes, whale on a beach style, before God and everyone. This is why I just want to be left alone. I cannot have someone in my life who is toxic, crazy, and determined to do harm to others. I am a man of peace and love.

• Wow
This to me, is the one that stands out the most:

"Many people have noted this to me in IM, PM and off-board, because they don't dare 'challenge' your cabal. That's why I take up their complaints."

Quite obviously, these are voices in his head. It reminds me of the portly guy in The Dark Knight who professes the exact same before his fat ass explodes, whale on a beach style, before God and everyone. This is why I just want to be left alone. I cannot have someone in my life who is toxic, crazy, and determined to do harm to others. I am a man of peace and love.

The thing that worries me the most is that he’s anti-government. Additionally, he lacks self-awareness and literary responds to a post 1 week later. Also, he has periods of EXTREME mania

The thing that worries me the most is that he’s anti-government. Additionally, he lacks self-awareness and literary responds to a post 1 week later. Also, he has periods of EXTREME mania
100%. We probably should just start speaking in code about this situation so we are in the clear when the next disaster appears in the news.

• Haha
Yep, only me. Just like the other people you solely blame. Sigh
“Rivals Terms of Service”
Check out this little commie crying like a stuck pig.

Let's Parking Lot this off-topic banter

🍺🍺🍺🍺 😁👍

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
Let's Parking Lot this off-topic banter

🍺🍺🍺🍺 😁👍
Stfu!!!!!!!!!

GO KNIGHTS!!!!!

CHARGE ON!!!!!!!!

Stfu!!!!!!!!!

GO KNIGHTS!!!!!

CHARGE ON!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna need you to take this to the Parking Lot:

Meet me there.

• Love
I'm gonna need you to take this to the Parking Lot:

Meet me there.
We've had vigilantes just like you in the previous 20-year history of this glorious shit hole. I give you 2, maybe 3 weeks of good job, good effort before you toss your hands up in the air.

• Haha
Be a part of the change... It takes a village.

Parking Lot!
Yeah, BS just posted in the parking lot. No way in hell am I going in there now.

I have to distance myself from crazy, toxic, and dangerous individuals who could potentially do harm to others. It messes with my dharma and peaceful inner spirit.

• Haha
Yeah, BS just posted in the parking lot. No way in hell am I going in there now.

I have to distance myself from crazy, toxic, and dangerous individuals who could potentially do harm to others. It messes with my dharma and peaceful inner spirit.
With that logic, you shouldn't be on this thread either.

How about you take your grievances to the Parking Lot.

| 🚘 | 🚖 | 🚘 | 🚘 | 🚔 |

• Love
12651068_10153512930467737_2213867303421357439_n.jpg

How about you not mess with my chi?

Namaste, mother fukcer!!!!!
Check out this thread:

#Epic

😂

• Haha
Check out this thread:

#Epic

😂
I’ll pass.

ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Honestly, reading this dude’s attempts are pretty funny. He’s so non confrontational.
We’re not used to this
He is trying hard. But I’m not posting in that time out thread with Mr. Toxic Lunatic with voices in his head playground shooter. I’m trying very hard to eliminate these types of terrible people from my aura of blue fukcing calm.

He is trying hard. But I’m not posting in that time out thread with Mr. Toxic Lunatic with voices in his head playground shooter. I’m trying very hard to eliminate these types of terrible people from my aura of blue fukcing calm.
Perfect post for the Parking Lot...😂👍

What difference does it make where the back and forth name calling, meme filled, copy/paste text that you're engaged in is posted?

It does to those not participating.

I enjoy reading thoughtful view points from the different posters in here. It gets obnoxious trying to follow strings of thought, to be interrupted by pages of insults that have nothing to do with thread topic. Some are giggle-worthy, sure... Let's collect all that off-topic joy in the #ParkingLot !

Perfect post for the Parking Lot...😂👍

What difference does it make where the back and forth name calling, meme filled, copy/paste text that you're engaged in is posted?

It does to those not participating.

I enjoy reading thoughtful view points from the different posters in here. It gets obnoxious trying to follow strings of thought, to be interrupted by pages of insults that have nothing to do with thread topic. Some are giggle-worthy, sure... Let's collect all that off-topic joy in the #ParkingLot !
I know you are trying but it's not happening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT