ADVERTISEMENT

Obama skipped Paris March because he agrees with Islamic terrorists

C-MontCityKnight2

Silver Knight
Dec 21, 2007
After he blamed Benghazi on a YouTube video he said "The future does not belong to those who slander the Prophet."

The world is far more dangerous for Israel and they made it. This is the only explanation that makes sense for his absence.

480.gif

I'm waiting on you to actually defend him rather than just posting a stupid picture. Give me 1 explanation other than what I presented. The WH couldn't give an explanation.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Sure here is one for you. He is a diplomatic oaf that gave the Queen of England an iPod with his favorite jams on it. A 2000's version of the mix tape. Drop the conspiracy sh!t. He showed his birth certificate. We landed on the moon. Milli Vanilli were lipsynching.

What conspiracy dildowad? He lectured then world after Libya to not make fun of the prophet because there are consequences.

He may not be Muslim, but he sure doesn't act like he has a problem with them murdering in the name of Islam.

Ironically the largest Russian "news" channel ran a 10 minute spot asserting that US intelligence agencies put together the Charlie Hebdo attack to slow down the war on terrorism "for which Russia is the world leader".

Russia is fascinating simply due to the amount of propoganda and conspiracy theory pushed and believed there.

http://www.vox.com/2015/1/8/7514439/charlie-hebdo-russia-cia

Originally posted by UCFKnight85:

Fox News is fascinating simply due to the amount of propoganda and conspiracy theory pushed and believed here.
Fixed.

But you idiots keep sucking it up like a milkshake.

Originally posted by chemmie:

Fox News is fascinating simply due to the amount of propoganda and conspiracy theory pushed and believed here.
Fixed.

The only person slurping down milkshakes is you, fatty.

And lol at your continued obsession over Fox News. You reference that channel more than ANY right winger on this forum.

Originally posted by chemmie:

Fixed.

The only person slurping down milkshakes is you, fatty.

And lol at your continued obsession over Fox News. You reference that channel more than ANY right winger on this forum.
If you would actually pay attention for a change, you'd be tired of Fox News, and its viewers, too.

Originally posted by EweSeaEff:

Originally posted by ChrisKnight06:
CMont is the biggest Unlce Tom cornball brotha ever
My offer still stands. CMont didn't take me up on it. There's no way this guy is a brotha.
He isn't. We've been through this. Imagine Corky from Life Goes On, only worse.

We've got an open racist who claims he's in fact black, but won't show up to prove it, and a shameless Gator fan who shows up and looks for board posters to fight them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT