ADVERTISEMENT

#obamagate

Thoughts and next steps to do with this corrupt Illinois politician? I'll hang up and listen
He needs to be brought in for a senate inquiry. Obviously we shouldn't arrest him, but he has some explaining to do.

He needs to be brought in for a senate inquiry. Obviously we shouldn't arrest him, but he has some explaining to do.

Depends. If he was setting up a conspiracy to frame another candidate/president that is pretty serious.

He wouldn't. I'm just saying that he shouldn't be able to hide behind "former POTUS" status and walk away.
No, he should not. But if there's anything that the federal government has shown, it's that they have no desire to prosecute people for misconduct while in elected office unless it is an absolutely egregious violation and/or it is an absolute open and shut case. For the most part, our federal elected officials are actually above the law.

Hell yeah. Better yet, just declassify all the information from #obamagate and let the people take a look.

Would be ****ing sick as hell for everyone to get to see why Trump was investigated.

Let's do it! See if there was abuse of power, phone tap, meetings with irs to investigate conservatives, setups of those around Trump, etc

If Trump was guilty, you finally get to see.

Let's do it! See if there was abuse of power, phone tap, meetings with irs to investigate conservatives, setups of those around Trump, etc

If Trump was guilty, you finally get to see.
Abuse of power?

Is it suddenly abuse of power to try to start an investigation for political reasons? I distinctly remember that being classified as ok a couple months back.

Trump promised to lock up Hillary and Obama. Why doesn't he at least detain them? That should rally those disappointed that he hasnt done it yet.
#promisesmade #promiseskept

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I think its hilarious how Trump was right about this, and the people involved, from the very beginning. Say what you will about the man but he has pretty good instincts.

Reactions: _glaciers
Trump was right about it?
Nothing has come out other than Trump saying "Obamagate" happened and not telling anyone what "Obamagate" is.

LOL!!!

Asked specifically by a reporter, he replied, “Obamagate: It’s been going on for a long time. It’s been going on from before I even got elected. And it’s a disgrace that it happened. And if you look at what’s gone on, and if you look at, now, all of this information that’s being released — and from what I understand, that’s only the beginning — some terrible things happened, and it should never be allowed to happen in our country again.”

“What is the crime exactly that you’re accusing him of?” followed up a reporter in the Rose Garden.

“You know what the crime is,” said Trump, after multiple reporters had made it clear they did not know what the crime was. “The crime is very obvious to everybody.”

Trump was right about it?
Nothing has come out other than Trump saying "Obamagate" happened and not telling anyone what "Obamagate" is.
Yeah, he was right. He said that the Obama administration was spying on his campaign and transition staff under false pretenses, which turned out to be true.

Presidents can't commit crimes - Trump DOJ

Obama needs to be charged with these crimes he committed while president - Trump DOJ

Reactions: Crazyhole
I'm begging for Trump DOJ to actually charge Obama with something. I mean this would be fantastic if we could actually demonstrate that presidents can be held criminally liable for crimes committed while in office.

Trumps DOJ already released their official position that sitting president's can't be charged with a crime so I'm thinking it would be great to get this on the record that they can be charged after office for actions taken while they were president.

This is exactly why nothing will come of this. The Obama boogey man is good for a distraction but we all know Trump isn't going to be the one to set this standard. He just wants to get his chuds focused on Obama and not Corona.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Hell yeah. Better yet, just declassify all the information from #obamagate and let the people take a look.

Would be ****ing sick as hell for everyone to get to see why Trump was investigated.
Trump was investigated for so called collusion with Russia, based in large part on the hacking of Dem server. The Prez of crowd strike which did the investigation of that hacking under sealed testimony said he could not say who hacked the server. It also said that the amount of data removed could not have been done over the net, had to be done on site. ie an insider job. The info is now coming out that this was a total farce and there was never a there, there. This was not an investigation it was an attempted coup.

As a side note, I do not believe Obama can be charged with a crime here.. But the FBI officials who did the deed can and should be. If Obama can be shown to do what it looks like he may have led, he should be looked on a step below Richard Nixon.

Trump was investigated for so called collusion with Russia, based in large part on the hacking of Dem server. The Prez of crowd strike which did the investigation of that hacking under sealed testimony said he could not say who hacked the server. It also said that the amount of data removed could not have been done over the net, had to be done on site. ie an insider job. The info is now coming out that this was a total farce and there was never a there, there. This was not an investigation it was an attempted coup.

As a side note, I do not believe Obama can be charged with a crime here.. But the FBI officials who did the deed can and should be. If Obama can be shown to do what it looks like he may have led, he should be looked on a step below Richard Nixon.
Let me guess, Seth Rich did it.

Let me guess, Seth Rich did it.
I have no idea who did it, and neither did anyone else. What is known is it was done inside the building and not over the net. The Crowd stride CEU even said he could not even say for sure the server was hacked.

I have no idea who did it, and neither did anyone else. What is known is it was done inside the building and not over the net. The Crowd stride CEU even said he could not even say for sure the server was hacked.
Yeah well the Intel community says otherwise so you go ahead and believe crowd strike (whoever that is) if it makes you feel better.

The same Intel community that wasnt allowed to examine the servers?
Really? Did CROWD STRIKE get the physical servers? No. The DNC handed it's virtual servers over. That's what was hacked. You don't even know the very basics of this situation but you want to argue it because you're a true pure chud.

You don't understand how cloud computing works which I expected because of the afore mentioned chuddary. The DNC "server" is spread over hundreds of physical units. The FBI was given everything they asked for but they didn't take all the computing hardware from an active political org. That would shut down their operations. You also don't need the hardware to figure out the crime because it's not a hardware crime, it's a data crime. The IC was given a virtual copy which is all they needed.

You're living in the 1980s and you should probably stick to simple things, like concrete border walls as your area of expertise.

Really? Did CROWD STRIKE get the physical servers? No. The DNC handed it's virtual servers over. That's what was hacked. You don't even know the very basics of this situation but you want to argue it because you're a true pure chud.

You don't understand how cloud computing works which I expected because of the afore mentioned chuddary. The DNC "server" is spread over hundreds of physical units. The FBI was given everything they asked for but they didn't take all the computing hardware from an active political org. That would shut down their operations. You also don't need the hardware to figure out the crime because it's not a hardware crime, it's a data crime. The IC was given a virtual copy which is all they needed.

You're living in the 1980s and you should probably stick to simple things, like concrete border walls as your area of expertise.
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/312767-fbi-never-examined-hacked-dnc-servers-report

Gonna be another bad day for FC.

Trump is playing you guys. Absolutely nothing is going to come of this, just as Hillary isnt locked up.
I don't think Trump is playing us but I agree that nothing is going to come of this. Our ruling class protects itself.

I don't think Trump is playing us but I agree that nothing is going to come of this. Our ruling class protects itself.
Barr is the wildcard here though. He seems to have a "dont give a shit" aspect to him that is atypical for Washington. The question is just how far he might be willing to take it.

Crazyhole has no understanding of how technology works. He thinks the metal and plastic need to be dusted for electronic fingerprints.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/07/17/dnc-server-hack-russia-trump-2016-219017

First off, CrowdStrike, the company the DNC brought in to initially investigate and remediate the hack, actually shared images of the DNC servers with the FBI. For the purposes of an investigation of this type, images are much more useful than handing over metal and hardware, because they are bit-by-bit copies of a crime scene taken while the crime was going on. Live hard drive and memory snapshots of blinking, powered-on machines in a network reveal significantly more forensic data than some powered-off server removed from a network. It’s the difference between watching a house over time, carefully noting down who comes and goes and when and how, versus handing over a key to a lonely boarded-up building. By physically handing over a server to the FBI as Trump suggested, the DNC would in fact have destroyed evidence. (Besides, there wasn’t just one server, but 140.)

Turn off cnn for a minute and tune into facts for once
There still isn't a single piece of evidence other than Shawn Hannity saying something happened... and they won't even say what that something is. LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT