Hell
indianrivermusiccompany.com
FTDnba8WUAExE_1
FTDn7foWUAQTdzL
FS-IBvgXEAAxXQP
FS-KkUhXwAAij9g
FS-MD1DWQAAMExn

I know...

But, to appreciate success one must acknowledge their roots.

I'm not actually a fan of gold (outside of trim-work) either...I know some like it though.
I do. Black and Gold are the official school colors. Makes no sense to hold us signs and the group screams black or gold and nobody on the field is wearing those colors. JMO

I do. Black and Gold are the official school colors. Makes no sense to hold us signs and the group screams black or gold and nobody on the field is wearing those colors. JMO
I'm not THAT dogmatic. I recognize what's official.

I don't mind other colors if they are officially in use now...since they are deemed official by the program.

Can't get any more official than official.

UCF athletic official colors so far are:

Black
Gold
White
Anthracite (retired)
Pewter
Canaveral Blue

The concept of "UCF is black and gold" has evolved with time, marketing and in theme and that's ok.

Marketing has involved to push more around theme versus a "limited deck" as newer generations prefer variety...

...and refuse to learn a manual transmission ("my way is better because it is more complicated").

I'm not THAT dogmatic. I recognize what's official.

I don't mind other colors if they are officially in use now...since they are deemed official by the program.

Can't get any more official than official.

UCF athletic official colors so far are:

Black
Gold
White
Anthracite (retired)
Pewter
Canaveral Blue

The concept of "UCF is black and gold" has evolved with time, marketing and in theme and that's ok.

Marketing has involved to push more around theme versus a "limited deck" as newer generations prefer variety...

...and refuse to learn a manual transmission ("my way is better because it is more complicated").
I saw a canaveral blue Jersey a couple weeks ago and liked it. Would go with the space helmets.

Reactions: mr. knightman
I think the only time I saw a jersey with gold that looked good was when it was like a foil on top of the fabric. Never seen a gold fabric that didn't look like piss or khaki.

I think the only time I saw a jersey with gold that looked good was when it was like a foil on top of the fabric. Never seen a gold fabric that didn't look like piss or khaki.
I know what you mean, it's like a leaf or similar.

There is also the fabric that have a "tinsel" of some form interwoven...tends to get sparkly. We don't want glitter.

I don't think.

Last edited:
Well I was out on the boat the other day and saw a lady in a metallic gold bathing suit that was shiny . Then there is that I guy I see at UCF games wearing those shiny gold pimp pants . So, there is a real metallic looking fabric that says , hey, I am here. I am loud and proud and work at Rachel's! .

Well I was out on the boat the other day and saw a lady in a metallic gold bathing suit that was shiny . Then there is that I guy I see at UCF games wearing those shiny gold pimp pants . So, there is a real metallic looking fabric that says , hey, I am here. I am loud and proud and work at Rachel's! .
Haha I'm sure we'd prefer it to not look like Rachel's. Is it possible the bathing suit and pant materials are not suitable for athletic uniforms? I would guess the items you mentioned have some type of foil on them or an interwoven tinsel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT