ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Boise State Look-A-Like Thread***

ucfengineer1994

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2012

Nice home opener! Way to put in some work and let the backups get experience. Plus, we got away injury free. I wish the broadcasters made a bigger deal about the rocket launch during our game.

On to Boise State. They are tough at home and this is a long trip. Let's have some fun with their roster.

Remember, the post with the most likes is the unofficial winner. Be sure to like the posts you enjoy.

Go Knights!
Charge On!!

The Surf Turf
main-qimg-2c21715dc1ce9b6bd5fc5243394d5172.webp

The Masters Academy in Oviedo
DJI_0042-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tvanhooz

Nice home opener! Way to put in some work and let the backups get experience. Plus, we got away injury free. I wish the broadcasters made a bigger deal about the rocket launch during our game.

On to Boise State. They are tough at home and this is a long trip. Let's have some fun with their roster.

Remember, the post with the most likes is the unofficial winner. Be sure to like the posts you enjoy.

Go Knights!
Charge On!!
Where the announcers even at that game? Whenever they were shown they had video screens of our field in back of them. If they were there I think they would have noticed the rocket launch. They only spoke about the rocket when it was shown on TV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT