ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Louisville Look-A-Like Thread***

ucfengineer1994

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2012

Way to get the win last knight! Since our next game is only a week out and we have the holiday weekend coming up, I thought I'd start this one now. I didn't post a look-a-like thread for SCSU since they didn't have individual roster pics. Let's get it going with our ACC opponent, Louisville!

Remember, the post with the most likes is the unofficial winner. Be sure to like the posts you enjoy.

Go Knights!
Charge On!!

JACK REIGER
Jack_Reiger.jpg

Young Jimbo Fisher

5acfccf0eff0f.image.jpg

Man, I thought this thread would get more love.
Trying to give it a bump and see how it goes. Might be my last LAL hoorah on the open forum. Some fanbases - Iowa Hawkeyes - make this into an artform with their opponents every week. Maybe some of the older, creative folks who usually join in on the fun missed the thread due to the holiday weekend.

Let's go guys!

#GKCO

People are too sensitive...It used to be fun.., therefore, I'm out...
It used to be 'Is it funny?' Now it's 'is it ok to post this?', will someone take offense to it, am I in the right ethnic group to post something about someone in another ethnic group? So the question is, do you want to see funny things about all groups, or do you just want to make sure it doesn't offend anyone?

It used to be 'Is it funny?' Now it's 'is it ok to post this?', will someone take offense to it, am I in the right ethnic group to post something about someone in another ethnic group? So the question is, do you want to see funny things about all groups, or do you just want to make sure it doesn't offend anyone?
Going to stay out of this. It seems like these comparisons trend towards stereotypes or worse.
Respectfully, I don’t think stereotype means what you think it means. It “seems” to me that these comparisons via physical attributes (in a look alike thread) are fair game and funny. It also “seems” to me that we as a society collectively need to grow a set of stones to resist the temptation of passively allowing others to define what is correct for us through a political lens.

Reactions: dali drama
Going to stay out of this. It seems like these comparisons trend towards stereotypes or worse.
Agreed. Its funny if they look like dopplegangers, but most of these aren't that similar I'm appearance imo. The lil wayne one has a mild resemblance.

ADVERTISEMENT