ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Poster of the Year nomination thread****

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
@BG_Knightmare Please pin.

I’ll do the Official Poster of the Year. Top 6 get on the ballot. The creteria is clear and transparent. Nominations go for a week. Then the ballot of the Top 6 go a week. Then we show the world that objective Champions can be crowned.

Here is the process:
Each poster gets to nominate
Everyone get to like a nomination / vote for that nomination
An Average of nominations and likes will get you on the ballot.

So say I nominate 5 posters and it gets 10
Likes. And Poolside gives one nomination and 2 likes.

Each of my nominatuons will count 1/5th and the likes will count 1/10th. Poolside’s will be 100%. Poolsides nomination will get on the ballot before mine.

It’s just a weighted average first of number of nominations then of likes.

Best of luck. Charge On!

Can't wait for fathead to posterize this photo. This is my nomination.

180101_PA_PB_Auburn_UCF_9052.jpg-nggid041511-ngg0dyn-300x300x100-00f0w010c011r110f110r010t010.jpg

I’ll do the Official Poster of the Year. Top 6 get on the ballot. The creteria is clear and transparent. Nominations go for a week. Then the ballot of the Top 6 go a week. Then we show the world that objective Champions can be crowned.

Here is the process:

Each of my nominatuons will count 1/5th and the likes will count 1/10th. Poolside’s will be 100%. Poolsides nomination will get on the ballot before mine.

Best of luck. Charge On!
@Bearcat_Nippert

Reactions: cocoabeachjason

Here is the process:

Best of luck. Charge On!

I've been banned here for years, but do my part on the MB.

Cheers my old MB comrade

Reactions: UCFhonors
I've been banned here for years, but do my part on the MB.

Cheers my old MB comrade

Oh I remember meeting you outside of now Burger U from years ago, after you got banned here. I know you do work on the MB. Please keep it up.

I nominate this for name change of the year. I've had nightmares about Siberia and they are serious.

Why? It’s not so bad. Basically beautiful natural environments with big cities every few hours. The cities though...ugh...when people asked me to describe Krasnoyarsk I would say, “Imagine you hopped in a time machine and wound up in Pittsburgh in 1977. But all the people were white and spoke Russian. It was jus very industrial, dirty and filled with bad clothes and worse haircuts.”

So, I was waiting for 6 full nominations.

We had 3 with full nominations, 4 with 1/4th a nomination and 5 with 1/5th a nomination. We can unpin.

ADVERTISEMENT